PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Actually, she's not at the place next to Marilyn's anymore. :sigh: :wink: I called there months ago and they said she wasn't there, and didn't know where she went (they obviously know, they just don't want her clients to follow her :madwife: ). Kafrun helped me find her. :love She's not even in town anymore, she's in Paris, but I'd drive anywhere for her hands. :drool: :shifty

Don't you hate it when they do that?! :angry:

I'm glad you found her again!

:lol:
You're gonna drive to Paris?!
Can i come with you? I always wanted to see the Effiel tower....

:tongue:

Eless!!!!!!!:hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Right now we're losing 5-0, and there's less around 2 minutes left in the game. It's pretty bad.

It was only 2-0 with 3:30 left in the second (I checked during the break at the concert I was at tonight), so it was a shock later when Tory asked from the stage what the score was and someone said 5-0 :sad:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Drea! :hug: It was a pretty brutal game. Not good at all. You didn't miss anything.

The question becomes - do the Oilers stick with the current goalie or go to the other backup? Neither of them have much at all since they got Roelie... And what's this about an elbow injury too? I thought it was just his knee :|

Drea said:

The question becomes - do the Oilers stick with the current goalie or go to the other backup? Neither of them have much at all since they got Roelie... And what's this about an elbow injury too? I thought it was just his knee :|

That's a good question. Noronen wasn't all that great tonight, and Conklin really dropped the ball on Monday. It's so hard to know. Both are obviously not of the same caliber as Roloson, but which is the lesser of two?! :shrug:

I didn't hear about the elbow - all I knew is that he pulled a ligament or a muscle in his knee. I hope it will heal well and that he'll be back just fine next season! :up:

Back
Top Bottom