PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I wondered, because of the way he talks about Vancouver in interviews as being somewhere he's lived for a lot of his life. But Just reading his bio and such it didn't say that, so :shrug: :lol:

:lol: Most of us say we're from Vancouver, but we actually live in the suburbs. It's just easier that way. :D

See you later Russty! :hug:

Hi Bri! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I wondered where you went missy! :madwife: :wink: :hug: How are you? How'd the Birthday cake go over?

I managed to find some number candles and put them in, purposely backwards to say "15"

Aren't I a sweet daughter? :wink:

:lol:

Everything went according to plan...Just when she thought we'd forgotten her bday/didn't get her anything...we surprised her with a card, and the cake some balloons.....and she's utterly puzzeled as to when we did it.
:happy:

I'm good.
How are you? :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: Most of us say we're from Vancouver, but we actually live in the suburbs. It's just easier that way. :D

See you later Russty! :hug:

Hi Bri! :hug:

:lol: I think that stands true for many cities. I know here in Michigan we tend to call anything in the southeast corner Detroit - no matter how far out from the actual city it might be :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

I managed to find some number candles and put them in, purposely backwards to say "15"

Aren't I a sweet daughter? :wink:

Everything went according to plan...Just when she thought we'd forgotten her bday/didn't get her anything...we surprised her with a card, and the cake some balloons.....and she's utterly puzzeled as to when we did it.
:happy:

I'm good.
How are you? :hug:

:lol: As long as you don't get in trouble for being sneaky :wink:

I'm alright. A little frustrated - I've now lost the audio driver and the CD-RW drive on my computer :madwife: The audio driver I'm not sure what the hell happened, the CD-RW drive just wore out. I've known for awhile now I would need to replace it

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: As long as you don't get in trouble for being sneaky :wink:

Nope!

Not yet! :uhoh:

I'm alright. A little frustrated - I've now lost the audio driver and the CD-RW drive on my computer :madwife: The audio driver I'm not sure what the hell happened, the CD-RW drive just wore out. I've known for awhile now I would need to replace it

That sucks. :( Stupid computers...always need something. So demanding! :madwife:

Do you think you'll be able to get it fixed?

Hey girls, just wanted to pop in for a few minutes to say hi :hug:

Remember that jaw issue I had last summer? For the past week I've felt twinges off and on, but was busy and tried to ignore it. Today, it came back really bad. :sad: :sigh: It's not throbbing as bad as it was earlier...I'm hoping it doesn't get worse again, so I can get some sleep.

How are you all tonight?

~BrightestStar~ said:

That sucks. :( Stupid computers...always need something. So demanding! :madwife:

Do you think you'll be able to get it fixed?

I certainly hope so! :lol: I'm looking around now for a trustworthy place to take it to for repairs

~BrightestStar~ said:
And SG, what or who is in your avatar? :lol:

and that is Brendan Fehr :drool:

4.jpg

1.jpg

Hi VP :hug: Sorry to hear about your jaw! :(

that sucks, VP :hug: Good luck getting in for a massage!

remember you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others! :shame: /endlecture

Sad_Girl said:
She knows all about my Brendan Fehr obsession, Weldy

Bri and I have discussed him before :wink: VP and I have, too :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hey girls, just wanted to pop in for a few minutes to say hi :hug:

Remember that jaw issue I had last summer? For the past week I've felt twinges off and on, but was busy and tried to ignore it. Today, it came back really bad. :sad: :sigh: It's not throbbing as bad as it was earlier...I'm hoping it doesn't get worse again, so I can get some sleep.

How are you all tonight?

Awww. :( :hug:
I hope Marilyn :sexywink: can help.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww. :( : hug:
I hope Marilyn :sexywink: can help.

:lmao: Actually, she's not at the place next to Marilyn's anymore. :sigh: :wink: I called there months ago and they said she wasn't there, and didn't know where she went (they obviously know, they just don't want her clients to follow her :madwife: ). Kafrun helped me find her. :love: She's not even in town anymore, she's in Paris, but I'd drive anywhere for her hands. :drool: :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Grumpy VP is so :combust : Hawt : flirt: : hug:

:flirt:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Actually, she's not at the place next to Marilyn's anymore. :sigh: :wink: I called there months ago and they said she wasn't there, and didn't know where she went (they obviously know, they just don't want her clients to follow her :madwife: ). Kafrun helped me find her. :love: She's not even in town anymore, she's in Paris, but I'd drive anywhere for her hands. :drool: :shifty:

:flirt:

France? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom