Pleba Girls Party - a whole year of friendship, smut and naughty bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Samifamilyportrait.jpg

PopAdamfamilyportrait.jpg

LMPfamilyportrait.jpg

JTEdgeFamilyportrait.jpg

Sorry to get all sappy on you, then bail, Sarah needed the computer for a few minutes.

Sarah :madwife:

:wink:

Night Wild, hi Mucca!! :hug:

SG: Celeste :cute: :heart:

We need to start having some boys. :shifty: We're going to have a warrior tribe of Pleban girls. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I thought you went in search of a hanky, while you worked on designing our matching PGP forever ass tattoos. :wink:

Sarah knows that by association, and loveability, she's trapped too, right? :lol:

:lmao: !!!

GG, you are going to die when I post the pics I just found :faint: I'm looking for this certain one though and I can't find it! :angry:

Okay, here's a question for everyone here: how long did you lurk at the PGP threads before you actually said hello?

I probably looked at them at least two months before I decided to join in the fun! And I liked seeing the Sims game that was going on at the time.

runs to read chapter 8 of SG's story

not that she'll have you all know she's giving up watching figure skating (and Dick Buttons's snarky commentary) for tonight's Pleba party, no sirree

^ There's a party in my pants, and you're invited. :sexywink:

::lol:

Diane L said:
Okay, here's a question for everyone here: how long did you lurk at the PGP threads before you actually said hello?

Ooo! Let's go relive everyone's first moments...and impressions (coughsami:sad:cough)

:hyper:

As pour moi, I have never lurked. Dis and I founded Siberia (here) to exile ourselves to keep the greater population of Pleba safe. Or, so they think. :wink:

I didn't lurk - I posted within five minutes of the first time I opened a PGP thread :lol:

and Bri, :flirt: Aw shucks, t'werent nothin' :eek: :wink:

Told you you might like that one :wink:

Hey Zoot :wave: :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ There's a party in my pants, and you're invited. :sexywink:

::lol:

Ooo! Let's go relive everyone's first moments...and impressions (coughsami:sad:cough)

:hyper:

:lmao: You said you'd keep it a secret! :angry: :sad:

:reject:

But I love you now so that's all that counts, right? :lol: :flirt:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom