Pleba Girls Party - a whole year of friendship, smut and naughty bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a dream in which I got to make out with Brendan Fehr the other night :drool:

of course, then it turned out he was a spy who was really trying to kill me :sad:

but hey, I got mine, so who cares how it ended, right? :lol:

6.gif

not aimed at anyone in particular, I just thought it was funny :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Will this be some sort of logic, slippery slope. Where i say yes to this, and a year from now, I'll wonder what went wrong?
:sad:

Btw, if you just wanted somewhere to keep them for yourself, you realse there's a notepad in your CP right?
Probably. :wink:

You really don't want me to, do you?? :)

Okay. But be warned. You've just subjected yourself to them. :evil: The first one will be in a sec...

VintagePunk said:
Probably. :wink:

You really don't want me to, do you?? :)

Okay. But be warned. You've just subjected yourself to them. :evil: The first one will be in a sec...

Aww, if you want to you can. :) You have my clone given permission.

If you don't want an awsome journal, that's fine...I won't cry :sad:

:tongue:
I just mentioned the notepad, in case you hadn't noticed it.

And have I ever complained about anything you've subjected me to? :kiss:

Sad_Girl said:

you do that... meanwhile Adam and I'll be having a conversation of our own :sexywink:

it might go a little something like this:

:shifty:

Ok, I couldn't even post what I wrote :eek: :lol:

:lmao: I'm not kidding! I feel this intellectual attraction to Edge!

And would it be wrong to admit that Morleigh is the only U2 wife I really feel any affinity for? :shifty:

Insensitive - Jann Arden

How do you cool your lips
After a summer’s kiss
How do you rid the sweat
After the body bliss
How do you turn your eyes
From the romantic glare
How do you block the sound
Of a voice you’d know anywhere

Oh, I really should have known
By the time you drove me home
By the vagueness in your eyes
Casual good-byes
By the chill in your embrace
The expression on your face
That told me
Maybe You might have some advice to give
On how to be
Insensitive

How do you numb your skin
After the warmest touch
How do you slow your blood
After the body rush
How do you free your soul
After you’ve found a friend
How do you teach your heart
It’s a crime to fall in love again

Oh, you probably won’t remember me
It’s probably ancient history
I’m one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you
I’m out of vogue, I’m out of touch
I fell too fast, I feel too much
I thought that you might have
Some advice to give on how to be
Insensitive

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:

Very deep conversation, active...very involved...hands on....

:lol:

:drool:

yep. and there may have been some repetition of names. just to make sure we had them right :shifty: :wink:

Adam!Adam!!Adam!!!Adam!!!!Adam!!!!Adam!!!!! :drool: :shifty: :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

yep. and there may have been some repetition of names. just to make sure we had them right :shifty: :wink:

Adam!Adam!!Adam!!!Adam!!!!Adam!!!!Adam!!!!! :drool: :shifty: :reject:

:lol:

Having a vowel sound at the end of one's name leads to many interesting..err...ennounciations..pronounciations? (god help my spelling)

Such as...

bonoooooooooooooooooooooooo oh yeah.... :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That song was on the radio, just....5 minutes ago. :ohmy:

And seeing as I lack a graceful means to broach the topic, :lol: Has the boy called you at all since the other night? :( I haven't seen you mention anything since the other night...

I love that song. :heart: And if any Americans are out there who have never heard of Jann Arden but have ever been in the position of being the scorned woman, I would strongly urge you to download it. :femalepower: :happy:

Yeah...nothing since the bizarre call last week. :huh: I'm not sure if you were one of the ones who saw my rant a while back about missing him after a few days. Well, eventually, that seems to culminate in my detaching, and not really giving a rat's ass anymore. Unfortnately, that's where I am now. And it's a shame, really.

If he calls in the next while, I'm going to try to talk to him about the whole up and down thing. I'm really getting tired of this, and for the first time in months, I think I might be ready to move on (again). :|

Perhaps he was in tune enough to recognize the akwardness of that last call, and is now uncertain of what to do next...and has thus, whether appropriate or not, decided to see what you do?

And as an injection of inappropriate humour, when you commented how much you missed him...who called it that when he got back, it wouldn't be long before you felt the exact opposite, again? :tongue:

:hug:

I wish it was working out easier. But where's the fun in that, right? :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
I know the song, but I never really liked it :reject:

surprise surprise :lol:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: Men :grumpy: figuring out relationships :madspit:

thanks. :hug: I'm really okay with whateve rhappens, though. I promised myself a couple of things a long time ago - 1) I'm never, ever going to try to play mother to, to "fix," or to take care of a man again. Been their, done that with my ex. They either come to me fully formed and mentally healthy, or not at all. 2) I'm never again going to torture myself wondering what a man is thinking. If he wants me to know something, he'll let me know overtly. I may lose sight of #2 from time to time, but deep down I know this is fruitless.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Perhaps he was in tune enough to recognize the akwardness of that last call, and is now uncertain of what to do next...and has thus, whether appropriate or not, decided to see what you do?

And as an injection of inappropriate humour, when you commented how much you missed him...who called it that when he got back, it wouldn't be long before you felt the exact opposite, again? :tongue:

:hug:

I wish it was working out easier. But where's the fun in that, right? :slant:

You called it. :wink:

I dunno. I'm not going to be all strong and noble and lie and say I'm glad it's not working out. We're so compatible in so many of the basic ways, it's really frustrating that we can't get it together. But, on the other hand, I have limits as to what I'll put up with, and he's very close to the line. Regrettable, but necessary. And, my self-esteem is strong enough to tell me that it's a reflection of where he is right now, and probably has very little to do with me.

And, on that cheerful, positive, optimistic note, I'd better get to bed. :wink:

Thank you girls for sharing the evening, and the past year with me. Love you both very much. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

Night VP :hug: thank you too (heh heh u2) :heart: Love you, too (heh heh u2)

Sweet dreams

I'm off to bed, as well, Bri :hug: goodnight, sweet dreams and love you too (u2 :wink: )

VintagePunk said:
And, on that cheerful, positive, optimistic note, I'd better get to bed. :wink:

Thank you girls for sharing the evening, and the past year with me. Love you both very much. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

:kiss:

You always know how to make an exit. :wink:

Sweet dreams hun, and thank you for all of your past (and future :hyper: ) drunken escapades.
Cheers to thousand's more embarrassing posts.

:hug::heart:

Luv ya girls, thanks for an amazing evening. I've missed times like these.

Sweet dreams to you too, SG :hug: Take care my dear.

Gnite thread. :kiss:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom