Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought ruff had said she was just turning up&hoping to get one and Jem - Didn't you say you were going to Cardiff? :confused:

Oh god Wild!!!! I hope&pray i don't make a complete ass of myself!!!!

Ah well, i always do anyway so what the hell!!!!! :huh: :shrug:

Nite! :wave: :hug:

Wish i could afford the Cardiff ticket, not to mention Chicago AND Toronto!!! :sad: :(

Let me win the jackpot tom nite P-L-E-A-S-E !!!!!!!! :bow: :bow:

Bri!!!!!!! :wink:

I meant to say that to you also about the presentation DG!! :applaud: :rockon:

I couldn't help laughing when you said that you went looking all over for the JT cd&then spotted it!! God, i do daft things like that a lot - It's like can't see the wood for the trees, or The Joshua tree for that matter!!!! *Groans arrive* !!!!! :p

It's so damn infuriating eh?! :huh:

Hey - have you all seen the latest Bono&Edge love pix? HOT!!!!!!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

It's amazing that cos i was thinking it nust be my age causing this bloody memory wipe i keep having!!!! :scream: :no:

bonoishot said:

:yes: i bet researching it was hard work aswell, looking a B everyday :lol: :wink: :drool: :drool:

It's hard work...do you think I was on here all this time looking at B pictures for me? No, it was for school. Yes, school. That's why I started working on it last night, I was working so hard all this time I didn't have time to start before. :shifty:

I didn't need any note cards to help me with my presentation either. *pats self on back* :dancing:

daygloeyes2 said:
Procrastination and forgetfulness, 2 traits we all seem to have in common! :laugh:

That, and the pervertedness. :wink:

:hmm:
Perhaps there's a bouncer at the door checking us for acceptability?
We're in a league of our own ya know...:wink:

I lost the tv flicker...twice...last night...within 5 minutes of eachother. :|
My only excuse...my comforter is black..the flicker is black...it was late..and dark.......and I stand by that excuse. :D

Hmmmmmm yes - Looking at B sooo much absolutely kills me so much Jem!!!! Honestly sometimes i can get just so sick of it!

NOT!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
Perhaps there's a bouncer at the door checking us for acceptability?
We're in a league of our own ya know...:wink:

I lost the tv flicker...twice...last night...within 5 minutes of eachother. :|
My only excuse...my comforter is black..the flicker is black...it was late..and dark.......and I stand by that excuse. :D

:laugh:

I lose my DVD remote, find it, then lose it again 10 minutes later. Happens almost everytime I play a DVD. It's a neverending cycle of evil I tell ya. :angry:

When you say the Tv flicker Bri - Do you mean the remote control as we'd call it? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom