Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Hmmmmmm yes - Looking at B sooo much absolutely kills me so much Jem!!!! Honestly sometimes i can get just so sick of it!

NOT!!!!!!!

i know such hard work, i don't think i word as hard as i should, must put in some overtime :evil: :tongue: :tongue:

never mind remote control, i lose everything, i'd lose me head if it wasn't screwed on :wink:

last thing i lost was my boot, it can't be too far coz i found the other one but can i find it :shrug: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
I think we need a bigger thread...this one's reaching it's size capacity...*shrugs past Dis's ego...*
:wink:

DIS! :hug: :heart:

Yes...by tv flicker..I mean remote control...:)

hey...you guys are the ones inflating my ego:wink: Maybe I should get my own thread:hmm:

bonoishot said:

i know such hard work, i don't think i word as hard as i should, must put in some overtime :evil: :tongue: :tongue:

never mind remote control, i lose everything, i'd lose me head if it wasn't screwed on :wink:

last thing i lost was my boot, it can't be too far coz i found the other one but can i find it :shrug: :lol:

I lose shoes all the time too :lol:. And I tend to mix them up. More than once I've gone out the door with a sneaker on one foot and my regular school shoe on another. Or with 2 different flip-flops. I did that tonight. :reject:

Jem - I'd lose my head too if it weren't screwed on!!! Oh well, just think tho' Jem - It shows we have some things in common with Bono eh?! :D :love:

daygloeyes2 said:

:sad:

You always come and go and just leave me. Tramp! :madspit:

:wink:

don't ya just hate that:wink:

you know you love me though...you cannot get enough..I always leave you wanting more...:drool:

:lol:

Dismantled said:

don't ya just hate that:wink:

you know you love me though...you cannot get enough..I always leave you wanting more...:drool:

:lol:

:angry:

You always pull me back in. I'm too weak to leave. *sigh*

Anymore room? :flirt:

Last edited:
Nite Jem&see you on Sun nite!!!! :wave: :hug:

You know i always want even more of you Dis!!! MORE! MORE! :drool: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:angry:

You always pull me back in. I'm too weak. *sigh*

Anymore room? :flirt:

right here on my lap sweet thang:wink: