Pleba Girls Go Shopping: Buy Me Something Pretty and Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
love the stalking outfit, Dazz!

i got online right after the opener in San Diego...and VP, you may remember that i was "indisposed" for much of that trip...so it was truly heroic. but i had to tell you girls about Bono on his hands and knees during An Cat Dub :drool:

I remember. :wink:

Okay, have any of you ever had the experince where you've gotten up to mix just one more drink, but in the mixing process, you've decided that it's probably a bad idea, but you got it anyway?

Thats me now. :|

VintagePunk said:

Okay, have any of you ever had the experince where you've gotten up to mix just one more drink, but in the mixing process, you've decided that it's probably a bad idea, but you got it anyway?

4.gif

Me and VP in Toronto:
2.gif

Bono champagne smiley!
1.gif

ruffian said:
love the stalking outfit, Dazz!

i got online right after the opener in San Diego...and VP, you may remember that i was "indisposed" for much of that trip...so it was truly heroic. but i had to tell you girls about Bono on his hands and knees during An Cat Dub :drool:

You have to tell about that again, I didn't get to hear about it. :(

ruffian said:
VP, i edited. i think i figured out what you meant. I'm losing 10 IQ points with every repetition of the gif...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PLease check this silliness out!!! [/I]

Do you know there was a NYTimes article in late MAy 05 in their Science Times :love: Section that was talking about how either erotic/sexy or violent material...visual-- causes the brain to go "...........!!!!???" for some x secounds or more after bering seen. Seems the brain can't process it that quickly!

what was hysterically funny for me was.... that the week before and the week after {tues] between staying up really late before {tyrying to getr tix} and post U2 concert at MSG....and then staying up late at the Net talking all about it, and fiollowing/being on the set lists post NYC, plus fantasy life going into hyper-drive....:D well..... i have thearapy on tues eally-mid afternoon and for those 2 tues Pre & post concert....I kept looking at the clock and while i was Literally seeing 1 PM {whern I sould have left to get there on time }, I processed it as 12 Noon!

SO I got to Thrpy 1 hour late both those Tues and had NOIDEA I'd gotten there a whole hour after i should have been there -- front desk pointed to the clock and i went "duh??!!!"

I did get in trouble for being late 2x in a row. As i was going to talk to the supervisor, i'd just picked up the NYC Times/scienc and had just read the article.....{as mentioned}... I think the title was like...

"Your Brain.....Sex & violence will make you stupid"....

That was it....i'd been soooo besotttled by the guys I couldn't tell tme straight anymore!!!! :drunk: :crazy:

but i wasn't about to tell thwem THAT!!!!! :reject:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lol: I thought you didn't drink much??

I won't be able to. Me and GA lines and no sleep? :barf:

:lol:

I don't, that was why I would get so blasted if I drank anything up there :lol:

I just tried to PM you but I don't know if it went through - did you get it?

VintagePunk said:

A few times too many. :reject:
Vp, could you send me some of that this way?

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao: ok, well i'm glad i have an empirical explanation for my slow firing neurons :slant:

i gotta go to bed--early day tomorrow. Girls, i'll see you soon. :hug: i'm counting the days till TO!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PLease check this silliness out!!! [/I]

Do you know there was a NYTimes article in late MAy 05 in their Science Times :love: Section that was talking about how either erotic/sexy or violent material...visual-- causes the brain to go "...........!!!!???" for some x secounds or more after bering seen. Seems the brain can't process it that quickly!

what was hysterically funny for me was.... that the week before and the week after {tues] between staying up really late before {tyrying to getr tix} and post U2 concert at MSG....and then staying up late at the Net talking all about it, and fiollowing/being on the set lists post NYC, plus fantady life going into hyper-drive....:D well..... i have thearapy on tues eally-mid afternoon and for those 2 tues Pre & post concert....I kept looking at the clock and while i was Literally seeing 1 PM {whern I sould have left to get there on time }, I processed it as 12 Noon!

SO I got to Thrpy 1 hour late both those Tues and had NO IDEA till the front person pointed at the BIG CLock.... little hand at #PM {not the 2PM i needed!}

I did get in trouble for being late 2x in a row. As i was going to talk to the supervisor, i'd just picked up the NYC Times/scienc and had just read the article.....{as mentioned}... I think the title was like...

That was it....i'd been soooo besotttled by the guys I couldn't tell tme straight anymore!!!! :drunk: :crazy:

but i wasn't about to tell them THAT!!!!! :reject:

Last edited:
now one of my favorite scenes in UTEOTW live -- that i don't think has been mentioned ....is

where he's been in the audience...
there's afew secs of him - intercut in between the lightening & scenes of devastation/lamentstions that we see of hjim lying prone on the crowd's shoulders/hands etc and singing, mike in hand. :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's in full color before it reverts back to the B/W film of him getting back on stage to finish uip the song.

Back
Top Bottom