Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
Ruff, I thought you were DG for a sec by your avatar......which if its ok wiht you, I am going to make out with now:drool: :drool:
BG said that last night. I'm having a huge identity crisis with my avatar...can't commit! I don't even remember which one I used to have :huh:

Dismantled said:

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT:lmao: it is funny to think I could techinally be your teach:lmao: but not really...........your alittle to "overly" qualified for what I teach.......

Do you teach special ed? I have ADD, can I use that as an excuse to get into your class? :lmao:

ruffian said:

BG said that last night. I'm having a huge identity crisis with my avatar...can't commit! I don't even remember which one I used to have :huh:

he he he...I cannot give this one up..I am in love with it.

the one you have now if very very nice:love: soooooooooooooo nice:drool:

Dismantled said:

UGH...I fucking hate it too...I have my facutly seminar on the 24th:mad: not looking foward to it:madspit:

I was in the gym today and all the fall sports kids where in there....I didn't want to see thier faces! I wanted to run away screaming:mad: :mad: :madspit:

I feel your pain:hug:

BLECH! we don't have students on campus yet but just sitting in a classrom discussing *intellectual* things made me want to vomit all over my shoes. :yuck:

daygloeyes2 said:

Do you teach special ed? I have ADD, can I use that as an excuse to get into your class? :lmao:

Yeah I do, sorry your still overly qualified:wink: you do know your ABC's and how to add 2+7 right?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom