Pie Town, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: what were they, just a general cover band or a specific band?

woah, you're in brunswick, yes? where does she live?

They had no theme at all, covers from all eras and styles.

Yeah, and she's over in the southeastern suburbs.

just listened to nloth ii for the first time.. good but i think i still prefer the original.

Wow, you hadn't heard it? I definitely favour II, for its better vocal take, better intro and conclusion, and the presence of Bongoliese in place of that awful "then she put her tongue in my ear" lyric.

They had no theme at all, covers from all eras and styles.

Yeah, and she's over in the southeastern suburbs.

Wow, you hadn't heard it? I definitely favour II, for its better vocal take, better intro and conclusion, and the presence of Bongoliese in place of that awful "then she put her tongue in my ear" lyric.
:lol: sounds like the band who plays at volt down here every weekend.

Well the replaced lyric is better, and it moves along quicker, and has a better chorus, but i don't know. i need sleep :lol:

Anna, you repugnant stench, how's it going?

Axver, you rabid, foaming mutt!

I'm just freaking excellent, thank you. I've got a really long list:
1. Mat got a job - it's just a contract, but work is work is work, esp. in "this" climate!
2. I got fucking awesome marks in an exam that I was genuinely worried about - turns out it was the second highest mark thankyouverymuch!
3. Paid off some debts which have relieved stress.
4. Misc other minor things which have just made for a bunch of happy lately.

In fucked news, I am an idiot. I know! Who'da guessed? ME doing something stupid? :der: I forgot to enrol for my next study period in uni, cut off was on Friday. I'll ring tomorrow and beg they let me enrol, but I'm assuming there's rules and such and I'll have buckleys. I'm gonna have a lot of spare time for the next 3 months, methinks. I also didn't get my rudd money, so I'm pissed off. A call to the ATO tomorrow morning is on the cards. Fuckers. :madwife:

argh goddamn you centrelink put me on hold for like thirty minutes goddamn you

I imagine Self Aid Bono ate a lot of pie?

Preyhaps. I remember the first song I watched from it was Maggie's Farm two years ago with my brother, we got about a minute in and he said "is it just me, or is Bono really fat in this?" and we both kinda laughed.

I consider myself a simple man who does not desire all the answers in this world, but he did look like a big, womanly pinecone in it.

Can I edit it a bit so people know what you're talking about?

" I consider myself a simple man who does not desire all the answers in this world, but Bono did look like a big, womanly pinecone in Self Aid."

Respect to Bonnie's accurate description of Self Aid Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom