picture sources

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS is my picture sourse, LOL, I save EVERYTHING so it's hard for me to find new stuff. When I do go out hunting, I usually search randomly. But for my Elevation pics, Otto deserves the greatest credit!

question: now that boomspeed isn't letting their pics to be linked to other sites is there anywhere else to upload that will let pics to be linked to here?

Sweet Tart said:
question: now that boomspeed isn't letting their pics to be linked to other sites is there anywhere else to upload that will let pics to be linked to here?

try snapfish.com

in some ways its super annoying, like there's so many banners and stuff that have to load every time you open a pic, and it shrinks your files a bit, but in other ways its ok, like you can pretty much upload as many files as you want, and they have a drag-and-drop software that makes uploading go faster.

There are some awesome U2 sites

Lately I've been using:

www.u2baby.com
u2intotheheart (although it hasn't been working latley)
U2imagearchive

Mostly, those are the one's I find great pics from, but as I said, there are some other great U2 sites where you can find great pics

u2.com also has some great pics, as well as some great pics from the Elevation tour

Sweet Tart said:

Boomspeed WILL allow you to link here- until you get busted :uhoh: like me :scream: If you have been busted, they will send you a letter inviting you to upgrade to a 100MB account (that's about 3000 pics sistas:tongue: ) for ony $2 for Oct. and Nov. and $6 in Dec. and afterward. This will also allow you to pot on message boards without them bugging ya. I am very poor right now and I understand if anyone doesn't want to pay, but if you do have it that is an excellent deal. They are faster than snapfish and don't shrink. I'm still pursuing my dream of my own website too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom