pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
i cant... help me.... even tho i was only 2 years old in his hottest year '87. i'm still fixated on the man... help me move on.... :sad:

I will help you.....you were 2!!!! I was 19 and a good 19 at that, fastforward 20 years, 2 kids later, err not that good no more.:(

youvedonewhat said:

This is one of my mostest fave piccies of our man as he is now. He's kinda distinquished, elegant and yet impish...yeah, one of the best pix..:drool: :drool:
yeaaaa I knooow it's the smile... he looks SO happy :D

and Babydoll, I think we have a new nickname :wink: Chick Bono :giggle: and seriously, if I'm ever gonna live with you in america, that'll be the first thing we're gonna buy! :wink:

Galeongirl said:

yeaaaa I knooow it's the smile... he looks SO happy :D

and Babydoll, I think we have a new nickname :wink: Chick Bono :giggle: and seriously, if I'm ever gonna live with you in america, that'll be the first thing we're gonna buy! :wink:

I see a problem, did you ever see the episode of Friends where Joey and Chandler buy a baby chick?

JCOSTER said:

I see a problem, did you ever see the episode of Friends where Joey and Chandler buy a baby chick?

wasn't that a duck?
anywayz, we're so gonna do it right! after all we're not as stupid as they are, and we're both women so we are logical :wink:'

babydoll, how bout Chick Bono or Bono chick as name? :wink:

Last edited:
Did Ali copy this unattractive butch haircut? She usually does what he does. If you have a picture of her please post it.

I :love: the new hair cut and the color :drool: I think it makes him look younger.
But then I was watching the JT DVD this morning that I rented (no I don't own it yet :reject: ) and was reminded how great his hair looked then (absolutely beautiful, gorgeous long hair. I don't mean to make anybody cry anymore)

Great story and pictures Bona Vox. Lucky You! to meet him at a Cafe. Bags are my specialty, very :cute: and :lol:

At my first and only show I've been to :reject: again (Nov. 19, 2005) He said he had been hitting the pasta too much but I didn't think he looked that overweight.

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

... :shifty: aren't you supposed to be at work instead of drooling over Bono's new haircut?

also, I really am a weird person, since JT Bono is one of my least favorite bonos!

what is marios btw?

Me too! :D I thought I was the only one :wink: I like Pop Bono best, I liked the slightly woman beater look he had about him :lol: - Also, his physique was the best at this point. - His hair now is so much better.

JCOSTER said:
Does anyone realize JT years was 20 years ago! Nobody can go back 20 years and look the same. He would probably look like the aging rock star he doesn't want be. And he is a little heavier than then he was, he had said at one of my shows he said he was eating at Marios too much and put on some weight.:giggle:

I absolutely loved his look back in the time of JT, (back then being a young college kid, in my opinion he was beyond hot ) But today, like you said Jcoster, it just doesn't jive well anymore. It does look a little like he was trying to stay younger looking with the longer hair.

I think the new cut looks really good. It would REALLY help, to see some more pictures of the recent cut.... hint..hint...

Kelly, granny, Flavia... anyone? :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

Me too! :D I thought I was the only one :wink: I like Pop Bono best, I liked the slightly woman beater look he had about him :lol: - Also, his physique was the best at this point. - His hair now is so much better.
yay!
yea 80's Bono is so soft... :wink: I'd prefer rough Bono.. or sexy as in AB Bono...
oh and my friend also commented that Bono did look younger ... oh she's sooo gonna like him... :wink: I'm trying to convert her and one other friend.. she :drool: ed over the UF pic Hcbiggs posted earlier.. asking me who the hot guy on me avatar was, and she didn't believe me when I said it was Bono :giggle:

kellyahern said:
#2 :)
66d19610.jpg

:drool:

Dahlia said:
The more often I see this picture, the more I :drool: I can't believe it... I wanna see more pictures only to make sure that the reason I :drool: is because it's the newest pic of him... :shifty:

... that post was quite unnecessary, wasn't it? :eyebrow:

Unnecessary maybe, but it makes perfect sense to me! :shifty: :)

I was just mentioning on another thread that Gavin should get a haircut too, but on second thought, I think Guggi has been way overdue for a cut for a quite a few years now. :D

BonoFox1 said:
peace4mc.jpg

"IM :censored: KIN IN LOVE ALL OVER AGIAN!!!:drool: :combust:

OMG!!!!!:faint:

err pic ain't working :huh:

Also dahlia, it made sense to me aswell.... I have a feeling a lot of Bono fans will understand it, but don't ask the outsiders :wink:

Galeongirl said:

Also dahlia, it made sense to me aswell.... I have a feeling a lot of Bono fans will understand it, but don't ask the outsiders :wink:

Well, lol, and I thought the sentences were completely wrong (grammatically... I'm not used to write English) but I am glad you understand what I wanted to say :wink:

Last edited:
Dahlia said:

Well, lol, and I thought the sentences were copmpletely wrong (grammatically... I'm not used to write English) but I am glad you understand what I wanted to say :wink:

Haven't had a chance to say thanks for posting such great pictures. I like having you around here!!! :hug:

PS. I like your name too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom