PGP:You are the Wind beneath my wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm searching for Mucca's underwear.

I think she left it here last night

I mean

umm

:shifty :

:ohmy: :eek:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:kiss :
Actually, I'm quite pleased with myself at the moment. : shifty: :D

How are you?
I got your PM and saw in the thread about the fan hitting the shit...I wish that had gone better. : ( : hug:
And I love the sig. :sexywink: :cute :

I'm all right. I don't think it really could have gone any better. Unfortunately it took a good slap in the face before I could really learn to let go of everything. And In the end it was so good that I finally did.

so what are you so happy about? :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mucca!!! Is it really you?! :hyper:
:hug:
How are ya gal? And you should lock your dad in a closet. :angel:

Yup it's really me! :D

Aside from the latest family drama, I'm doing pretty well. I've enjoyed my break from school so far :drool:

And if you don't mind, could you fed ex my underwear back.....I'm kind of desperately in need of them at the moment :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hi Ali! :wave:
Having car issues, eh?

Not really, it was just 4000km overdue for a major service... :reject: Silly me spent all my money seeing U2 in November and I didn't think I could afford the service until now...

Curse you U2! :madwife:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm all right. I don't think it really could have gone any better. Unfortunately it took a good slap in the face before I could really learn to let go of everything. And In the end it was so good that I finally did.

I'm so happy to hear that SG!! :hug:
You're liberated!! :D

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :eek:

It is good, and now you can move onto bigger and better things. Things that know how to treat you right and give you what you deserve. :kiss:
It's just a shame it had to go down that way.:hug:

My creation :shifty:....check your PM :kiss:
:

Mucca said:

Yup it's really me! :D

Aside from the latest family drama, I'm doing pretty well. I've enjoyed my break from school so far :drool:

And if you don't mind, could you fed ex my underwear back.....I'm kind of desperately in need of them at the moment :shifty:

Go on the wild side babe

one word

commando

I can't keep them? :sad: I was gonna add them to my mucca shrine...:sigh:

Part of what happened involved Mark hinting about maybe going to a movie or two together - movies he knew I really wanted to see. That led to me feeling a little guilty about not telling him the whole truth about Gavin. But then I found out a whole bunch of things from some people who had been trying to spare my feelings - things Mark has been doing/saying etc...

so I was a weepy mess - called Gavin at midnight his time sobbing - I swear that boy is magic because by the time we hung up I was so happy :heart:

He said that if Mark ever tried shit like that to toy with my emotions again that I should tell him I'm waiting for the movie to come out on DVD because Gav and I will be able to curl up on the couch and watch them together then :happy:

he also told me I needed to carry his picture around and shove it in Mark's face - since he can't be here to actually stand between us to protect me :lol:

my Macho man :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

I did try to catch up on the thread during the week, even if I didn't have time to post much in it... I wish that could have been easier too, but I'm very glad to see that you have let go and you're happier now! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

He said that if Mark ever tried shit like that to toy with my emotions again that I should tell him I'm waiting for the movie to come out on DVD because Gav and I will be able to curl up on the couch and watch them together then :happy:

he also told me I needed to carry his picture around and shove it in Mark's face - since he can't be here to actually stand between us to protect me :lol:

:cute::hug::heart::love:

I could kiss the man and I don't even know him. :wink:

Like I said, bigger and better things, indeed. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Go on the wild side babe

one word

commando

I can't keep them? :sad: I was gonna add them to my mucca shrine...:sigh:

:ohmy:
It would make our nightly visits move along much faster now wouldn't it. :shifty:

Be good now and pass 'em over. I promise I'll let you keep the next pair I leave behind. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:uhoh:

Oops....

damn, my secrets out.

I own a pair of all of your underwear....and one of SG's thongs.

:shifty:

is that where that went? :ohmy: *phew! That's a relief - I was rather worried about just how that thing disappeared :shifty: :yikes:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Part of what happened involved Mark hinting about maybe going to a movie or two together - movies he knew I really wanted to see. That led to me feeling a little guilty about not telling him the whole truth about Gavin. But then I found out a whole bunch of things from some people who had been trying to spare my feelings - things Mark has been doing/saying etc...

so I was a weepy mess - called Gavin at midnight his time sobbing - I swear that boy is magic because by the time we hung up I was so happy :heart:

At least Gav saves the day :wink: :hug:

I think you and Gavin are perfect together! :cute:

Mucca said:

I'm so happy to hear that SG!! :hug:
You're liberated!! :D

Alisaura said:

I did try to catch up on the thread during the week, even if I didn't have time to post much in it... I wish that could have been easier too, but I'm very glad to see that you have let go and you're happier now! :hug:

:hug: thanks you guys :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Awwwww :heart:
And just think, it'll only be a few more months before you'll actually be curled up with Gav on his couch :happy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom