PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been really sneaky :shh:

Yesterday morning i got all panicy when i thought my sisiter had sold the puppy i wanted. I was gutted, so i thought obviously i reallt want her :cute:

So i came up with a plan seeing NI said we could get her if she wasn't SOLD , my sister said she'll say she's been SOLD if anyone wants her but NOT SOLD if NI asks :giggle:

She going to ask the puppy what name she prefers, and send me some more photos..:hyper:

:lmao: you're so evil!!!

:shifty: so when will ya get the new puppy then?

:hug: I hope Dazz is okay too!

12.45 am Jem had her photo taken with Edge & Bono :hyper:

She sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :yippie :

OMG!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :happy:

yay!!!!! that is so awesome, can't wait to see the pics and hear her story!! :dancing::applaud ::yippie ::yippie :

OMFG!!!!!! Can't wait for pics!!!!!!!! *jealous*

omggg so happy for jem!!!! can't wait for the story and pics!

:camera :

:happy for Jem:

yay for quoting multiple posts. :drool:

Thanks girls. Wild is right i sounded v exicted when i called her. Hopefully i was coherent. :lmao:

I am so tired. Posted my story in Band meetings and sightings.

Wild congrats on the new puppy. :evil::lmao:

^:giggle:

It went okay I guess :shrug: Won't find out till Tues or Wed as they're going to be interviewing other candidates for the next couple days...

here... sort of. :wink:

Was doing some practise before, then went to collect people from train station...

Hey Zooey! :hug: How's everything going?

Erk... how did you go with making those lesson plans and all that stuff?

Just my housemates, coming back from a football game in the city... their team got absolutely walloped, and it was freezing cold there (by Aussie standards), so they were a subdued bunch!

First two weeks of lesson plans are done, just have to make copies today and what-not. Thanks for askin'.

I'm off to get ready for our faculty breakfast but I want to hear about the job search/UK possibility. You should email me. Have a good night! :hug:

4-ish hours of work later (not including little bits I did during the week) and I finally have an apartment my Mom can walk into...

...save my bedroom, where there is still utter chaos :lol: But she knows what the shut door means :wink:

(This is the neatest my stash corner's been in literally months! :giggle: )

Back
Top Bottom