PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :hug:

Did someone say Rock Star?! :wink:

I thought it was awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing the episode tonight to see what went on in Vegas! :D

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

Did someone say Rock Star?! :wink:

I thought it was awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing the episode tonight to see what went on in Vegas! :D

:yes: I know, I wish I could see it. I bet they had a blast! :rockon: :)

How are you tonight? :hug:

You can just go to the Rock Star website, I'm sure they'll have the episode up already. If not there, then maybe try YouTube? :shrug:

I'm doing good. Just finishing up some dinner, and a coworker (and prospective new roomie) is stopping by later this evening to have a look at the place. I'm really hoping she'll want to move in.

one of these days I'm going to be able to get a satelite or cable connection and then I'll be watching a LOT of youtube and other sites like that :wink:

for now... :slant:

I hope the new roomate works out for you Thora :up: I know you had a hard time with the last one

Last edited:
Thanks! :hug: My co-worker is such a nice person. I know her pretty well, and she's a lot like me in personality. It would be such a relief if she wants to move in. I'm not sure when she's coming by, but she should be giving me a call in the next hour or two.

If there was a way I could save those reality episodes to my computer, then send them to you, I totally would do it. I just don't know how. :)

:lmao:

I'm watching 'The new adventures of old Christine' on CBS - and the main character is talking to her son about having a birthday party for him - he's just gotten back from a hockey theme birthday party (one of his favorite things about it was the big 'sink' they got to pee in in the bathroom :lmao: )

Christine:it's going to be a theme party 'Luck o' the Irish'
Richie: can we pee in the sink at my party?
Christine: I said it was an Irish party, didn't I? :wink:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom