PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
VP - I bought 1 present today - the rest of mine I bought through my book club :lol:

Today was me taking my mom for her annual holiday binge. She cannot help buying everything in the store when it comes to her grandkids

Most of what I buy is for Sarah, and this year I think there's two things she's said she wants - for the rest, she just wants money for Europe. :crazy:

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like a sub sandwhich night to me :wink:

I'm eating cold-cuts and sun chips. I was too lazy to cook :reject: and Mom and Dad have already eaten dinner so I couldn't just eat with them.

my brother and I had that last night because we didn't want chinese! :scream: :lmao:

maybe I'll just have the leftover half of mine :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah bitches when I burn mine, or the scented disc things that you melt over a tea light. Says they smell too strong. :madspit:

:ohmy:

is she mad they smell :drool: :drool:

even kat liked it though since i keep burning the tealight and smelling one of the bigger ones she keeps giving me weird looks

:lmao:

MGMyGuinness said:
I'm either getting the Elevation Boston DVD or the Vertigo DVD from my mother. If I'm lucky, both.

It's going to be a small Christmas this year. :sigh:

:hug:

Things are going to be tight around here, as well. I usually go nuts at Christmas, but not this year. That's okay though, cause we had an amazing year travelling and seeing the shows. :drool:

Wild, would you happen to have a picture of or have seen a picture of Bono shining the spotlight at the end of Bad on Sunday night?

I was screaming "Thank you!" at Bono at that point. :huh: :lol: :reject:

1 pic of dave, ehres darren shaving his hair off for children in need, not the best pic, he doesnt photograph well anyway, he hates these pics :lol:

c7a6c743.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom