PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild :hug:

I know the feeling, I cancelled my Edmonton flight on Thursday night :sad: I just keep thinking the Rose Bowl dvd comes out on Tues - since I'm leaving the days I took off work as days off, I'm going to be watching the dvd on days when I was supposed to be seeing a show I think... except for July 3rd (since Kristen and Kaf will be here and Elevation's playing that night - at least right now they still are :wink:) and July 16/17, since I'm still going to Montreal and will likely be in a bar or something with my friends those nights :)

I'll have a glass in everyone's honour on the 3rd :sad::sad::sad:

Last release date I saw was June 1st here, but I'll check *heads to hmv.ca*

ETA: You're right - single and deluxe dvds out June 3rd here, super deluxe June 8th :) (I'd love to have the super deluxe, but not $178 worth of love - that's more than 2 GAs with ticketbastard fees! :lol:)

Dazz. :hug: Sorry to miss you. Have a great weekend.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

OMG Rocky Horror Show ( The live stage one ) is coming to Manchester in November. Now i just need to try convince Kat/someone to come with me. I bet no one will go, and dress up. But the dressing up is the fun part. :shifty:

OMG just noticed the Thursday show is on Kats birthday. :lmao:

Dazz. :hug: Sorry to miss you. Have a great weekend.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

OMG Rocky Horror Show ( The live stage one ) is coming to Manchester in November. Now i just need to try convince Kat/someone to come with me. I bet no one will go, and dress up. But the dressing up is the fun part. :shifty:

OMG just noticed the Thursday show is on Kats birthday. :lmao:

Rocky horror :drool:

Doctor Who marathon, ftw!! Especially after a TNG marathon.

I will go with you, Jem! :hyper:

:hyper::hyper::hyper: Awesome. You just need to book a flight over here. :lol:

Rocky horror :drool:

I know. :drool: You should come. :shifty: If I can convince Kat to come, we could maybe try get Anji and Louanne and have a PGP+Kat outing. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

It could be very fun. :shifty:

Sorry about late reply. I got distracted on youtube.

The guy playing Frank this years tour is meant to be amazing.

:ohmy: Its 1.24am. That explains the tiredness I have. :crack::lol:

I'm gonna go get some sleep so I get up at a normal time tommorow, don't wanna waste away the bank holiday like I did this morning.

Wild think about Rocky Horror. :shifty:

Jess wish you lived over here, we'd sooo go. :sad:

Night girls. :hug::love::hug:

ETA: Just noticed your post. :hyper: If you're really thinking about it, the dates run from 15-20 November I think. I was thinking about the Saturday 20th show. No tickets left for friday. ( No I did not check ticketbastard. :shifty: ) This is theatre it is at. http://www.manchestertheatres.com/palacetheatre.htm

OK really going.

The Doctor running around with an eight-year-old Amy Pond. :giggle:

Manchester in November. I will check Bing. Know a date yet?

:hug:
I :heart: my PGP girls - thanks to you all I'm now over my donation goal for the Relay with two weeks to go! :love::love::grouphug:

Brilliant! Well done :applaud: The sooner we can kick cancer's arse, the happier I will become.

A friend of mine had her last session of chemo a few days ago... fingers crossed the radiation knocks it on the head.

Doctor Who marathon, ftw!! Especially after a TNG marathon.

Woah, mega nerd win! :up:

Big :hug: :hug: for Wild and Drea and those having to cancel travel plans... :(

I'm not sure what an Ice Cap is, but that reminded me of my days in McDonald's, working out how to swirl the ice cream properly... and that time someone put shake mix in the ice cream machine. :lol:

I just cancelled the hotel reservations for Chicago & Toronto

It hurt :sad:

Air Canada only give us a credit and as yet we have no idea if we get a refund for that massive BA airfare

Uh Wild that's a bummer :sad:

Wild :hug:

I know the feeling, I cancelled my Edmonton flight on Thursday night :sad: I just keep thinking the Rose Bowl dvd comes out on Tues - since I'm leaving the days I took off work as days off, I'm going to be watching the dvd on days when I was supposed to be seeing a show I think... except for July 3rd (since Kristen and Kaf will be here and Elevation's playing that night - at least right now they still are :wink:) and July 16/17, since I'm still going to Montreal and will likely be in a bar or something with my friends those nights :)

I'll have a glass in everyone's honour on the 3rd :sad::sad::sad:

Elevation! :hyper:
Yes we'll have a bunch of drinks in everyone's honour :wink:

I'm not sure what an Ice Cap is, but that reminded me of my days in McDonald's, working out how to swirl the ice cream properly... and that time someone put shake mix in the ice cream machine. :lol:

Tim Hortons Ice Cap:
http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/specialtycoldbeverages.html

I just cancelled the hotel reservations for Chicago & Toronto : (

It hurt

Air Canada only give us a credit and as yet we have no idea if we get a refund for that massive BA airfare

:sad:

:hug::heart:

:pray:

Aww hun, just remember, you just have to wait a lil longer is all. More time to build up the anticipation. :flirt:

Just imagine how crazy it'll all be come 2011 :combust:

:hug :hug

I :heart my PGP girls - thanks to you all I'm now over my donation goal for the Relay with two weeks to go! :love :love :: grouphug:

I was so excited when I saw that thing explode! :D

ahem. :shifty:

I mean....CONGRATS!! You've done awesome, you're totally gonna blow your goal away. :heart:
And hopefully, soon we'll be able to do the same to cancer.

: D

I had a mini Buffy marathon earlier. : drool:

One of the local stations has started replaying Buffy from the beginning. I was soooo excited when i found out....it was like I was 12 again :hyper:

:reject:

Oh and I'm meeting the boyyyyyy

OOoooOOoooOOooooo :sexywink:

Can I say I just love the inside of the TARDIS?

And the Daleks are going to give me nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom