PGP~ We still haven't found what we're looking for-- timtams AND "the Boys"! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
andberlin said:
but my other friend was like :ohmy: when i told her what it was, she said "what's wrong with your arm?" and i was all nonchalant "oh that, that's my new tattoo..." haha! but it was a good :ohmy: - but i totally knew she'd react that way :lol: :hug:

/B]

:lmao: Im sorry but this reaction just made me laugh.

yep, it's the same for me....my older brother is 11 years older than me, so i'm used to relating to guys who are older than me, and even though they still have their hang-ups, they're more mature than guys my age who i find just stupidly competetive and noisy :rolleyes: :shrug:

bonoishot said:
You enjoy your bank holiday. :drool:

Im off work due to my monthly friend pains. :mad::grumpy:

Holiday is nearly over... :sad: I need to think about doing some dishes and going to bed... I've burned my version of the "extended" Joshua Tree onto a CD and I'm gonna listen to that on my headphones tonight... :drool:

Wait, we can take days off for that?! *makes note for next time* :wink:

In all seriousness, they must be pretty bad if you have to stay home... :hug: Does aspirin/tylenol/panadol/paracetamol/whatever you have not help?

Older men.... I at least can blame my mother for setting an example; my dad is about 20 years older than she is. I also think it's a maturity issue... I know there are lots of younger men who are mature, and plenty of older men who aren't, but by and large, women are probably 10 years ahead (maturity-wise) of men of the same age... :D

andberlin said:
yep, it's the same for me....my older brother is 11 years older than me, so i'm used to relating to guys who are older than me, and even though they still have their hang-ups, they're more mature than guys my age who i find just stupidly competetive and noisy :rolleyes: :shrug:

My brother is younger, but otherwise :up: :yes:

Yeah no guy is perfect and they all have hang ups but guys who are nearer my own age are just interested in totally different things to me ( with the exception of my best friends brothers mates, they're cool :wink: )

Alisaura said:

Wait, we can take days off for that?! *makes note for next time* :wink:

In all seriousness, they must be pretty bad if you have to stay home... :hug: Does aspirin/tylenol/panadol/paracetamol/whatever you have not help?

I have some prescription painkillers but they're not so effective this month. Must be a bad month. :madwife::lol:

I do suffer bad from it. I'm just unlucky. :lol:

Older men.... I at least can blame my mother for setting an example; my dad is about 20 years older than she is. I also think it's a maturity issue... I know there are lots of younger men who are mature, and plenty of older men who aren't, but by and large, women are probably 10 years ahead (maturity-wise) of men of the same age... :D

Yes this is so true. :up:

Im gonna go reheat the hot water bottle now. Its gone cold. :lol:

Be back later. Bye girls :hug:

Enjoy JT :drool:

aww, night jem :hug: hope you feel better and find something for the pain :(

ali - my mum is the same! she was 18 yrs younger than my dad :ohmy: and they met when she was in her 20s and he was in his earl 40s....there's hope for us yet :wink: :rolleyes:

^ :ohmy: Are you sure we weren't separated at birth or something?? My parents met when mum was about 25 and dad 45....

If your mum emigrated from England too, that would officially be extremely scary... :ohmy:

:lol: :ohmy:

my mum was 25 when she met my dad, but he was 42-43, still, close enough right? my mum's always grown up here, but my dad emigrated from scotland with his fam when he was in his teens......a bit scary-similar! (sort of!)

andberlin said:
and ps: i do have such a thing for older men.... *le sigh*

:wink: Bono is 29 years older than me, and I'd have him anytime....

:shifty: and ofcourse there's that music teacher at my school.... :whistle: but he's only 19 years older than me..

:angel: *does not have a thing for older men who are musicians and whose names start with a B or anything*

Older men :drool:

Btw, GG is a genius.. just so you know:
bonocatavisx1.jpg

:lmao:

Hi everyone!!!!! :wave: Unfortunately I can't stay have work to do :madspit: However I wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing. Really miss all of you a lot! Now that things have calmed down again I should be able to start making it back in here again :).

Hope everyone is well! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom