PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
I love Bono's tongue more Sami! :tongue: :sexywink: :combust:

Yeah but where would you love Bono's tongue??

36_6_31.gif

susanp6 said:
And i bet you can too Wild! :sexywink: and you SG? :ohmy:

Why not me? :confused:

Several words come to mind when I hear or see Bono ... and NO is never one of those words :drool: :flirt:

Wild - if you are willing to give it a try, that would be great! My dial up connection often prevents that from working :madspit:

No i meant that you'd be in agreement SG! :yes: :D sorry if that came out wrong - it's what i keep doing, SG putting my foot in it&not explaining myself&i really hate myself for it :( :reject: :coocoo:

Did Sami leave? :(

:drool: eating a yummy strawberry pud rite now with lots of cream on it!

susanp6 said:
No i meant that you'd be in agreement SG! :yes: :D sorry if that came out wrong - it's what i keep doing, SG putting my foot in it&not explaining myself&i really hate myself for it :( :reject: :coocoo:

Did Sami leave? :(

that was not necesarrily you susan - I'm scatterbrained today - I swear I can hear someone/read something and it might as well be a totally different language! It just doesn't hit me right. :hug:

I'm going to bed now.

New Boy has just completely ignored me :|

Great.

Just bloody wonderful :lol:

Oh well, feck him....ill be a nun and itll be so good!

He can just be gay in his own little world and that will suit him fine :lmao:

Goodnight girls and thanks again!

xx :hug: xx

Ah! You're still here Sami :wink: i was just going to agree with you about the restaurant thing - it was you who said about the food being the same only much more expensive? Yeah i agree with that idea! I was saying that i've been at this Indian resaurant in Glasgow which is great&attracts lots of celebs but it's quite inexpensive&casual :) Their curry is the best ever :drool:

Thanks SG :hug: glad i didn't say something stupid as usual! :huh:

Ah! :hug: Never mind BG, just become a nun :lol: nite la! :wave:

BG - Boys are all jerks like that. i wish I could tell you otherwise, but even the best of them will ignore us from time to time :hug: :grumpy: boys! :madspit:

Sweet dreams hun :hug:

:wave:

Hi SG, wild, su, &sami ! hI & bye BG {good luck :hug}
:hug: DG :hug:

just here for 5 mins { was catching up }

SG your Adam caps and your edge haloween caps werev:laugh: :hug:

do you knpw how REALLY quiet the library sounds when your sinus infection blocks your heARING??:shh: :shh: :shh: :D

i DO FEEL A BIT BETTER

Sami - I haven't actually seen any celebs at said restaurant, but i know of the range of celebs who go to it - one is our very own Billy Conolly! I take it you've heard of him? I think one of the others who's been there is Keanu Reeves! :wink: They have lots of framed pix of them all hanging up at the entrance!

susanp6 said:
Sami - I haven't actually seen any celebs at said restaurant, but i know of the range of celebs who go to it - one is our very own Billy Conolly! I take it you've heard of him? I think one of the others who's been there is Keanu Reeves! :wink: They have lots of framed pix of them all hanging up at the entrance!

I've never heard of Billy Conolly

but I know who Keanu Reeves is! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom