PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty sure these are Docs
band0139.jpg

10 or 12 eyed Oxblood Docs :drool:
june-1-1.jpg

:hmm: Larry has probably got the biggest feet in the band. According to that Lola book Bono was a size 8/8.5 and Edge a 9, ..............wonder what size Lars is :hmm:

and we all know what they say about the size of mens feet..................:ohmy: :shifty:

I have freakishly large calf muscles too - another reason I want to run with him. I'm tired of trying to run with ppl who are taller than I am! But Bono and I would be pretty evenly matched, I think!
Same here, and I have huge thighs because of karate. It's fun shopping for pants when you can't even pull them over your calves.

Well...running w people who are taller than you after a while must get tiring since their stride is longer.

I alsio have fairly big calves. I could never wear knee high boot at least back then. So I went for boots that went to the bottom third of my calves. between natural ( genes) shape and alot of walking over decades ( maybe a lot of stair climbing, too? idk)

I've liked the women gymnists ....very srong thighs, incredible balance and strong arms/shoulders, too. :applaud::applaud: Strong women, yeah! :hi5:

I find Bono the RockStar very sexy and attractive and charismatic. Even Bono the Humanitarian, which is an extension of the Rock Star. But Bono in "civilian" clothes, when he's not "on" is just :shrug: for me. That's just looks-wise though. I mean, if I was jogging and someone was like "OMG Bono's 1/2 mile ahead of you" I'd run my little arse off to catch up to him!

:lol::cute::lol:

Yes I was :heart: Toronto International Film Festival in 2008, and all three of them were there (plus Jack White's son). Oh to have sat in that row! *can still hear Edge answering the question "What were you thinking as you watched the movie?" - "Regretting the choice of clothing, mostly."* :lol:

This. ftw!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

thar's sooooo cool you got to go that night!! :applaud::hyper:

other comments>

*GOOD LUCK*, dg -job-hunting today!:hug::hug::hug:
Hope din out w Tom was nice.

the pets and therm loving or being teriifed of The Hoover! :lol: & :( :hug:
Esp the parrots! omg!

Jem you cam PM me your cool/sexy outfit!

Actaully I was :ohmy::ohmy: drooling over the major abundace of :drool::heart::lol: Red Hibiscus Flowers in the walking/running photos of B!
very beautiful, sensous, lush flowers!:drool:

didn't know that..... from Flanigin's book?

Yeah. I can't remember the exact details, maybe someone with a better memory, or who has read it more recently can chime in, but something about it freaked him out/made him feel like he was having an out of body experience/taking a trip, or something.

They probably had access to some really good drugs back then, too. :wink:

Good news though, girls - he appears fine giving them. :cute:

YouTube - U2 - Bono (massage in BBC)

AHHHHHH! :scream: I just went to get an ice pack out of the freezer for my back and half a loaf of pumpkin bread (there's gotta be a joke in there, somewhere) fell out and the frozen corner of it hit the top of my bare foot. I only did it like a minute ago, and it's badly bruised already. Hope I didn't break anything. :grumpy:

Ok, cracking up! I just logged into MySpace for the first time in a billion years and found this from a total stranger in my inbox:

First of all.. "hi ma!"?????????????? WTF kind of line is that? And oh yes, internet stranger, let me be givin' u mah number ASAP so we can chill! SOUNDS ROCKIN'!

:crack:
:uhoh: Wow, speaking of creepy!

:hmm: Larry has probably got the biggest feet in the band. According to that Lola book Bono was a size 8/8.5 and Edge a 9, ..............wonder what size Lars is :hmm:

and we all know what they say about the size of mens feet..................:ohmy: :shifty:
Then we all know that Adam should have the largest feet. :wink: And Bono shouldn't have the smallest ones either.

Yeah. I can't remember the exact details, maybe someone with a better memory, or who has read it more recently can chime in, but something about it freaked him out/made him feel like he was having an out of body experience/taking a trip, or something.

They probably had access to some really good drugs back then, too. :wink:

Good news though, girls - he appears fine giving them. :cute:

YouTube - U2 - Bono (massage in BBC)

:lol: The poor woman is totally losing track of what she's saying! And the rest are cracking up. Is that Jo Whiley?
I never knew about that fear. Gotta be tough now he's got a physiotherapist working on him every day for 45 minutes!

:flirt: Don't worry Bono, I can help you get over your fear of massages. You know they say to get over a fear you just gotta experience it many times and it won't be as scary anymore.

I've got about two dozen mandarines, and they're really yucky. Anyone got an idea what I can do with them, cause I'd feel bad throwing them all away. :crack: Perhaps I could press juice out of them.. not sure how drinkable it'd be tho.

AHHHHHH! :scream: I just went to get an ice pack out of the freezer for my back and half a loaf of pumpkin bread (there's gotta be a joke in there, somewhere) fell out and the frozen corner of it hit the top of my bare foot. I only did it like a minute ago, and it's badly bruised already. Hope I didn't break anything. :grumpy:

:yikes: Ouch. Hope your foot is all right.

For those who don't frequent EYKIW:

U2 - Wide Awake in Europe :: Vintage Vinyl Records

:) Pretty much confirmed now. Release date should be november 22, and the tracks are said to be
Mercy live from Brussels
Crazy Tonight live remix(we're unsure about it, could be redanka, could be live from Dublin last year)
Moment of Surrender live from Paris

:dance: We're getting Mercy soundboard.

Back
Top Bottom