PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I ordered my computer!! :hyper: The only annoying thing is that it costs more than my credit limit (which is extremely low on purpose!), so I had to apply for a payment plan. Hopefully that will work okay. As soon as I'm approved, I'll just pay the entire amount off right away. I'm so excited!! :hyper:

Hi girls! How are you all? Did you miss me? Lol. I was in Belfast yesterday to get my visa, I was awake for more than 12 hours and when I got home I was so so shattered I fell right asleep! I got my Bono-edited Independent though!

OH and in the Visa queue there was a man who looked exactly like Adam! It was really spooky, I kept staring at him!

I looked on the website for the paper, and it said they would ship it anywhere. When I converted the price into Canadian $$ it was over $20. :( I'm hoping that the good bookstores over here will have the copy in a week or so, otherwise I'll just have to settle for the scans.

Thora, yeah, all of a sudden I got all paranoid about copyright stuff and such :uhoh:
Better to be safe than sorry... apparently :lol:

Aww, hope you feel better soon Jez!

How are you Thora? that's a shame about the paper, I hope you can get it cheaper. I'd have got you one but I was away all day!

Thanks Kat! Hopefully I'll be able to get it, but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen. :)

I'm doing pretty good. I ordered a new computer today, so I'm really excited about it! :hyper: I've never had a new computer before - all of mine I've always gotten used, so it's going to be great!

How about you?

Hi Molly! :hug:

I'm fine thanks Thora! I'm much better now I've slept, yesterday I was shattered, I slept for 12 hours!

Your computer sounds great!

well i disagreed with this woman on lj about 3 months ago... i had only talked to her on the phone once... and i decided she wasnt the best candidate for me as a friend so i let her go
and now she says i am the most unkind dishonest person she has ever met...
i never even met her...
:(

That's odd, Molly. Well, it's her loss! You seem like a wonderful person to me. Don't let it get to you - she's not worth it. :hug:

Last edited:
it just makes me mad as she is now insulting my friend, the writer, because he is friends with me

i took that off my lj as i feel bad about it...
sigh... even if she is an unbalanced nutter she still has feelings...

Last edited:
She's not worth it Molly, Thora's right. She sounds weird! You're much better off without her, and anyway you have to be careful on the net, there can be some odd people out there! Not all are as nice as we are... Lol! ;)

People here are definitely nice, Kat! :up: I haven't met anyone from Interference yet, but I hope to some day! Oh wait, I did meet one guy very briefly, but he didn't know it was me. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom