PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

If Adam was here food would be the last thing on my mind:evil:
So you don't want to have a picnic with Adam? :shrug: Would you rather eat out? :silent:

*slaps own wrist* Oh Kaf, shame on you :tsk: Really.

kafrun said:

So you don't want to have a picnic with Adam? :shrug: Would you rather eat out? :silent:

:shocked: Well, I :censored:

:lol: Nice one Kaf

Carmelu2fan said:

If Adam was here food would be the last thing on my mind:evil:

Brit- Do not worry my love. Myspace is a biatch sometimes. I have not been able to post picks for a month now:|

BD:drool: Are you impressed by Kaf's calculations for our trip? I am!

Where is Wild?:heart:

Oh Carmel....you always know what to say to make me feel better...:flirt:

Currently Listening: "Hurt"/Johnny Cash

Babydoll said:
So how is everyone today?

I am fine BD, are you ok? I am getting the feeling something is troubling you:hug: I hope everything is ok dear.

kafrun said:

Larry and I ordered take-out last night....I took him right out....I mean, what?

Currently Listening: "Unchained Melody"/U2:drool:

What? Oh come on now guys, honestly :tsk: I was merely going to suggest a good restaurant for some fine dining :sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I am fine BD, are you ok? I am getting the feeling something is troubling you:hug: I hope everything is ok dear.

Carmel :hug: :love:

I am fine, nothing is troubling me anymore except for this stinging pain :) If I was masochistic, I'd prolly enjoy it :D

Babydoll said:

Carmel :hug: :love:

I am fine, nothing is troubling me anymore except for this stinging pain :) If I was masochistic, I'd prolly enjoy it :D

:yikes: BD, that does not sound good. Did you injur yourself somehow?

U2isthebest said:

Larry and I ordered take-out last night....I took him right out....I mean, what?

Currently Listening: "Unchained Melody"/U2:drool:

Keep your paws off my man, Britt.... if you know what's healthy for you I'll set my evil cat on you if you touch him.... :shifty:

:madwife:

Of course I meant that if you were referring to LMJ... and not any other Larry :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I love dining with Larry....he always makes sure we get the best place in the house....:whistle:
:lol: I'm sure he does :hmm:

BD - In honour of your incident:
larryrun.gif

And of course, just another excuse to post zee new smiley :D

Babydoll said:

Keep your paws off my man, Britt.... if you know what's healthy for you I'll set my evil cat on you if you touch him.... :shifty:

:madwife:

Of course I meant that if you were referring to LMJ... and not any other Larry :wink:

Oh, I certainly was referring to Mr. Larry Mullen Jr..:drool: I'm sorry, but right now....we're exclusive...:ohmy: I'm sure he'll get to you....eventually:wink:

Currently Listening: "Graduation Day"/Kanye West

kafrun said:

:lol: I'm sure he does :hmm:

BD - In honour of your incident:
larryrun.gif

And of course, just another excuse to post zee new smiley :D

What? Really Kaf, do you have to interpret everything in a physical way?....:tsk:

Currently Listening: "I Think I Will"/Faith Hill

I do

kafrun said:
What? Oh come on now guys, honestly :tsk: I was merely going to suggest a good restaurant for some fine dining :sexywink:

I would be happy eating PB& J sandwiches as long as Adam was dining with. However , bread would not be needed:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom