PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you I think they are cute. hehe :heart:

okay back to the hot boy pictures. :wink:

LarryBW37.jpg

babieswithcymbal-vi.jpg

This one reminds me of The Guess jean ads they did here in America in the mid 80's. This Bono could have been one of their models. :drool:

band0201.jpg

jules, I'm good.

vp, that Elton John straight fic idea has potential. :wink:

russty, your girls are adorable. And you wanted to see a graduation photo of me?

I had posted this a few nights ago, but I don't think VP or Bri saw it -- and I know Russty requested it, too. So here we go again:

mygraduation121505.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:faint: My favorite Larry pic ever :heart:

Oh, and I added a new chapter to On the rising tide today; FYI

:hyper: Woohoo! I can't wait to read it! :heart:

I love that picture of Larry its hot yet it says a bit something about his personality. I love the way he is looking down and has a really closed off don't notice me please! stance. :hug:

I probably shouldn't be cutting my hair while it's in braids, and I'm sitting here in front of the computer with no mirror or anything, should I? :yikes: :crazy:

:lmao:

jobob said:
jules, I'm good.

russty, your girls are adorable. And you wanted to see a graduation photo of me?

I had posted this a few nights ago, but I don't think VP or Bri saw it -- and I know Russty requested it, too. So here we go again:

mygraduation121505.jpg

:cute: You look soooo intelligent in your cap and gown! Congrats - it took a lot of hard work to get there! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I love that picture of Larry its hot yet it says a bit something about his personality. I love the way he is looking down and has a really closed off don't notice me please! stance. :hug:

:yes: And yet, how can you not notice that? :combust:

jobob said:
jules, I'm good.

mygraduation121505.jpg

Joanne! :hyper: That is a great picture! Thank you! :hug: I saved it to my puter. hehe I have a whole Pleba slide show mixed in with my U2 pictures as my screensaver. :D Did the graduation go well?

Sad_Girl said:
I probably shouldn't be cutting my hair while it's in braids, and I'm sitting here in front of the computer with no mirror or anything, should I? :yikes: :crazy:

Depends. If you're going for that raggedy, uneven look, then you're going about it the right way. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I'd be more then happy to shave your head for ya. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: I'll have to make my heroine especially athletic and flexible, then. :wink:

:ohmy:

There is one position I've seen illustrated (never photographed, I'd like to add :wink: ) which I suspect may be the one you're thinking of :lmao:

I don't think it's humanly possible, though. at least not without potentially disastrous results :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy:

There is one position I've seen illustrated (never photographed, I'd like to add :wink: ) which I suspect may be the one you're thinking of :lmao:

I don't think it's humanly possible, though. at least not without potentially disastrous results :yikes:

All I can say is, those women who achieve it - if there even are any :shifty: - are better women than me. :lmao:

:hmm: what was the last movie I cried over? :scratch:

damn, I used to cry at movies really easy, but I haven't in a long time now :ohmy: Huh. Wonder if it's the things I'm watching or if its just me?

Russty Cat said:

Joanne! :hyper: That is a great picture! Thank you! :hug: I saved it to my puter. hehe I have a whole Pleba slide show mixed in with my U2 pictures as my screensaver. :D Did the graduation go well?

Russty, thanks for the compliment -- my best friend took it with my camera phone. I wanted to make sure I had at least one I could post, since my stepmother and her film camera are now heading towards Arizona for the winter.

Anyway, it went very well. Three family members managed to make it to Detroit despite nearly six inches of snow on Thursday. :ohmy: (My brother was snowed in in Cleveland.)

Our graduation procession into the arena was so loud, with such a cheering and waving crowd and an orchestra playing, I felt like a rock star. It was like that joke: The new pope walks out onto the Vatican balcony, waves his arms, and the crowd below him goes wild. "So this is how Bono feels," the Holy Father says. Yes, I kind of felt like Bono that night. ;)

Back
Top Bottom