PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dianepm said:
Ok...I'm going to ask shamelessly self-promting question......have you guys read my new chapter?
Not yet :reject:
I was going to catch up on fic when I post the next chapter of mine tonight, after I get back home... sorry! I have been enjoying it so far :yes:

I'm okay. Yeah, still got it on for another week. How are you (postwhoring elsewhere :tsk: !)

<------- stalker

Friends were good Diane, sorry I jetted off so quickly. I haven't started reading Beach House yet :reject: It's all I can do to keep up with YDW, Ali and Frankie! Maybe I'll head over there now...

dianepm said:
I've been enjoying yours too...though I hate to admit it took a bit for me to get into it. It's not my usual type of story to read.
Don't worry about it :wink: ... I know it's a bit different from some of the other stories in there, it won't be everyone's cup of tea. Don't feel obliged to read it!

zuropa_fit said:
<---- may eat the whole bag of jelly beans before she goes to bed
*sniffs* Any popcorn ones? :shifty:

zuropa_fit said:
I'm okay. Yeah, still got it on for another week. How are you (postwhoring elsewhere :tsk: !)

<------- stalker
:uhoh: Sprung!

I'm okay... Sending good vibes to you and your ticker! :hug:

Life is good. I seem to be getting over a bit of my past by putting it into a story...if I knew it would have helped so much I would have done it a hell of a lot earlier.

I am starting to formulate packing lists for my trip to Europe in June.

I'm going on a cruise (Carnival) starting June 15th (my mother's birthday..she's not taking it personally :D ) and I'm starting in Italy, then Turkey, then Greece.

I absolutely cannot wait. This is my first time outside of Canada (been across Canada, but never out of it).

I'm debating on whether or not I should take my laptop. I have this feeling that the story ideas are going to go crazy and if I don't get some of it down, I'll forget it.

Of course I could just take a few notebooks. Thing is, with my handwriting I should have been a doctor.

SWEET!! I've never been to any of those three (or on a cruise for that matter) but they're all on my list of places to go someday. I'm still paying for my trip to Ireland last year. :drool:

dianepm said:
Of course I could just take a few notebooks. Thing is, with my handwriting I should have been a doctor.
Definitely take something to get ideas down :yes: My writing's awful too, but as long as you can understand your own, you can type it up later :D

That sounds like a brilliant trip!! *jealous*

I think every passport photo looks horrible... at least when you get off a 20-hour flight and you're jetlagged and exhausted and irritable, it'll be more accurate :wink:

Yeah, although I'm getting short of breath so that's why I say, we'll see. Might go crazy without the running.

And why look what I've found here, a few popcorn jelly bellys. Oops, I "dropped" them on the floor. Let me just bend over and pick them up. :wink:

dianepm said:
Ireland is one of my dream places to go too. (and not just because the sexiest man alive lives there.....although that doesn't hurt)

When we were there we didn't do anything U2 related. We even had one last afternoon in Dublin where we didn't know what to do. But we'd returned the rental car and didn't want to hoof it or pay for a cab out to Dalkey or where ever he lives. Can't believe I didn't go sign the wall at HQ, though. *kicks self*

Yeah. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stalk the band when they go out on tour. And of course I mean stalking in a healthy way, like take the day off work and hang out outside their hotel from 6am to 3am waiting to talk to Larry or Edge. But yeah, I'll probably just babble in monosyllabic grunts and drool a bit on their shoes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom