PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Everyone's been talking about or having weird dreams lately... :scratch:

I dreamed there was a fancy dress party last night and U2 was there... and possibly a bunch of us as well :yippie:

I looked like an older Judy Garland for some reason :huh:

My dreams ain't weird, well maybe they are too others :sexywink:

Although mine don't normally require clothes :tongue:

love2bmama said:
MY girls? I have my 16 year old, she's doing ok but misses her little sister. Still haven't found my 6 year old, I've talked to her but no idea where her dad has her stashed at. :( :cry:

:madwife: that man needs a good kickin'!

Galeongirl said:
:wink: this one's for Wild... I call it, err care to knock?

leosig2hq6.jpg

No, if i knew B was in my bathroom, naked & wet i would NOT knock i would run straight in, stripping as i ran :shifty:

did i say that outloud?? :uhoh:

sucky.. I JUST got back from work :crack: at 11 pm...

friggin load was supposed to get there at 8.. it came at friggin 9.30! assholes :banghead:

WildHoney said:

No, if i knew B was in my bathroom, naked & wet i would NOT knock i would run straight in, stripping as i ran :shifty:

did i say that outloud?? :uhoh:

:wink: yea, and even if you didn't, we'd all hear you say that...

:lol: It was an amusing event tho... because Prue walked into the bathroom and started talking to piper(who, she assumed, was in the shower) and then Piper walked in... Leo opens shower curtain as he hears her voice and asks for a towel... Prue just stands there oggling him :lmao: then proceeds to say Nice Orbs, and gets shoved out of the bathroom by Piper!

well I was.. for a bit... :lol: mostly watching Charmed Eps... I can't now tho, waiting for one episode, cause I couldn't find it on the brazilian site... my friend offered to rip it from dvd for me but she doesn't have the time :wink: so I decided I'll get a torrent now... yet it's taking ages anyway :crack: at least I"ll have it tomorrow then..

:tongue: which one of them?
:drool: speaking of the devil, guess who I'll see wed, thurs AND friday!

:shifty: a very nice bass which I've touched before yes...

:drool: I'm so looking forward to spending some time with him again...

:lol: but this time I won't be eating fries near him... he can't steal my food that way!

Back
Top Bottom