PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:giggle:

Me and my friend were stood near his B stage in Manchester England and repeatedly jumped up and down and screamed at him the whole show. He spent most of the show grinning and laughing at us. :lol:

I made Larry kinda smile when he was playing the keyboard in Chicago i think and i shouted Larry really loud. Never got Bono or Edge love during a show though. Yet. :shifty:

So you missed Bono staring at us in Chicago... staring right at us :ohmy: :combust: :faint:

And Larry's double take after seeing us in Toronto & then Chicago ...i swear he was thinking OMG Plebans :yikes:

bonoishot said:

none of edge im afraid. My camera decided to screw up when he arrived. Luckily it was sorted for when the other turned up.

Thank goodness for clones with cameras :lol:
DSCF1270.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

bonoishot said:

Met 3 of them. edge, then Adam and then Larry. :hyper:

So close to Bono but he didnt quite come to where i was stood. hes always late so didnt have time to stop for everyone. :sigh:

Was so excited when Larry headed over to me first though. :hyper::faint:

:hug:

I didn't get any Larry photos because he moved in so fast i was trying to get my pen ready

The one he used or all the autographs that night :faint:

WildHoney said:
Hi Ali :wave:

Just catching up :lol: although i imagine you realised that

Yeah, I was wondering at the sudden attack of deja vu :D

Ta... although the middle shot of Edge was taken by a friend of mine who was there. She got better shots on her film camera than I did on my digital :)

WildHoney said:

:hug :

I didn't get any Larry photos because he moved in so fast i was trying to get my pen ready

The one he used or all the autographs that night :faint :

Remember me:

*Larry walks over to me*

Me: Larry will you sing this fo rme please. Errrr i don't have a pen. :reject::uhoh::lmao:

You: Use this one Larry. :wink:

:lmao:

He must of thought i was such an idiot. First i had no pen, then my camera flashed really bright.

:lmao:

Hey ladies :hug:

:hyper: I bought all three WITS singles today, got my job back, AND on top of that I found a seven page Bono&Ali interview in some random dutch mag I had never heard of with a very hot POpBono pic in it :combust:

Very, very, VERY bored...

and how are you SG:hug:

blegh, and my best friend is giving me a guilt feeling cuz I don't think it's smart going to his house at 10.30 in teh evening to play poker and drink, and also having to return around midnight or 1 am... ><

Back
Top Bottom