PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never heard of "tunisian" crochetting!

Russty-- I learned knitting through a book myself! :lol:

Debbie Biss's "learn how" book Iit had the best HOW TO drawings!

Oh i have to leave in 9 mins so i have some $ left to visit here again SAT or Sun night!

SO if I suddenly "disapear" you'll know why...... 2 mins over - at 3$/ hr after 8PM ........... i have to pay another 1$.

which i often do .but i can't tonight.

Last edited:
I'm actually knitting with some Debbie Bliss yarn right now - cashmerino aran :drool: I :love: this stuff! Soft, easy to work with... slightly pilly, but that's easily dealt with *g* Plus I scored it at 30% off at the Lettuce Knit Boxing Day sale, which was a bonus :wink:

Russty......

with all you goings on.. i think you might have missed the very wonderful gift my sis is giving me......a vacation trip!

I'm going to San Juan/Puerto Rico 3/5 - 3/8.

I don't have to get sa passport! {another 97$}

and I found out by using Google maps hybrid satilte photos that PR has beaudtiful turquoise/light teal beaches!

which i've wanted to see/visit all my adult life!:drool: :hyper: :hyper: :drool:
Those COLORS!!!!

Drea said:
I'm actually knitting with some Debbie Bliss yarn right now - cashmerino aran :drool: I :love: this stuff! Soft, easy to work with... slightly pilly, but that's easily dealt with *g* Plus I scored it at 30% off at the Lettuce Knit Boxing Day sale, which was a bonus :wink:

:applaud:

yay sales!!!!

I want to try a mixed silk yarn some day!:drool: :drool:

dazzledbylight said:
Duel....wasn't that a Spielberg film about a car driver and a truck?

Yeah it was... very early Spielberg too, before he did Jaws. The premise sounds silly; car driver menaced on highway by crazy killer truck, but it was done quite well.

Hey Molly and Weldy!

I know what you mean... I'd wanted to be out buying things at 10am today... instead I got stuck here until 3pm!
Now I've got 2.5 hours to stick some black spades on this t-shirt to make a half-arsed Alice-in-Wonderland-themed costume for a party tonight... :crazy:

Yeah... it's a birthday party for a friend, her middle name is Alice, and she loves the film Disney made of the book... Apparently anyone who doesn't show up in a costume will be dubbed an oyster. :confused:
I did consider not doing a costume (cos I really don't do dress-up parties usually), just to be called an oyster... :D

Hi Sami!
I might not be old but I'm speeding towards 1000 posts... :ohmy:

I haven't seen snow since I was about 5 years old and my parents took me up Mt Buller or something...
... unless you count that day it snowed in September while I was in year 12. It melted as soon as it hit the ground but it got the whole town talking! :)

bonoishot said:

What a :cute: story. I nearly cried during Sometimes in Boston 1. The only thing that stopped me was i was stood opposite Brian one of there security and i didn't wanna make an eejit of myself. :lmao:

I :love: being stood near Adam at shows. You always get attention of him. :wink:

Adam :love:

I think he made it he's mission to :flirt: with as many Bono girls as possible on his conversion mission

And he smiled when i "accidenty" ouched his hand at Abbey Road::shifty:

Back
Top Bottom