PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uuuuuuuuuhhhh..... :eyebrow: :scratch: :lol:

bono0347.jpg

Hi SG, Weldy and anyone else! :hug:

I'm catching up at the moment, so I'll keep my eye out. I wanted to say hi in case there would be people here.

I'm doing pretty good. I'm relaxing in front of my TV and am about to watch some TV on DVD. How about you?

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Drea! I think I sent one back to you a little bit ago. :) If I didn't - thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to try and go! :yes:

There wasn't a popup, but I just checked and you did reply *G* You have a reply to your reply now :wink:

Drea said:

There wasn't a popup, but I just checked and you did reply *G* You have a reply to your reply now :wink:

:lol: Stupid pop-ups!

I can't remember if they did JT or not. :hmm: I was EXTREMELY drunk. :lol: That night was just so insane for so many reasons. If I can go this next time, I'm hoping to not be as stressed/tired/drunk as I was the last time.

Have a good night, SG! :hug:

Too bad you won't get to hear them do Please - I doubt it'll be included in the "opening set" of more current U2 stuff... Please transitioning into Streets rocks beyond words :rockon: (Which they've done the last couple times I saw them.)

Which reminds me - I should start working on my signing again :wink: March 3rd and the AB Discography/JT concert show is coming up fast :lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Too bad you won't get to hear them do Please - I doubt it'll be included in the "opening set" of more current U2 stuff... Please transitioning into Streets rocks beyond words :rockon: (Which they've done the last couple times I saw them.)

Which reminds me - I should start working on my signing again :wink: March 3rd and the AB Discography/JT concert show is coming up fast :lol:

Oh, that would be so awesome! :drool:

Hi Fly! Good to see you again! :D

FlyYourKite said:
Hi everyone. :) :hug: Feels nice to be visiting again.

Holy fuckballs, Batman!!!! :faint:

FLY!!! I have missed you!!! I was just asking about you the other night! :hug: :heart: :sexywink: How are you doing?

FlyYourKite said:
Have you been away Thora? (guessing from your location)

I was, yes. I think I need to change my location now. I went to Hawaii for a few weeks over Christmas. :)

I was just gone for the weekend recently, but I think it's time to re-name my location. To what, I have no clue. :hmm:

Hi Weldy and FB!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom