PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't post this one anywhere. WTF is he doing anyway?

larrypocketscomet.gif

Yep, there's a setlist party thread started. :)

Excellent. :up: Saturday in the late morning is a perfect time for a concert. I can listen (if there's audio) while I'm getting ready for the day. :D

I have to do some work stuff today, which kinda stinks, but it shouldn't be too painful or take too much time, thankfully. :)

:wave: zooey. :kiss: I've actually made more Larry gifs from the tour so far I don't remember if I have posted. I think Larry's finally showing his fun side on stage that Bono has always said he has.

larrybonofun1comet.gif

I posted this one already but in case you missed it.

ADORABLE!!!!! I'd seen the still somewhere (but forgot to save it) but didn't see your gif. :bow:

I didn't want to fight for a spot to see with 500 20-year-olds wearing elaborate costumes (which is what I'm assuming the crowd will be).

I only do GA for bands I really love. Like U2! And Arcade Fire. Oh, and Flaming Lips. Okay, I had GA for Wilco as well.

It depends. Sometimes it's easier for me to see if I have a seat, and sometimes I just want to see the stage. Most of the time when I do GA, I hang in the back anyway, as I can never see if I'm in the thick of things - I'm too short.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't insulting your seats with Gaga. Just your friends with U2. :wink: I wouldn't care for seats with a so so act. But U2? Pit is where the party's at, not the seats!

:wave: zooey. :kiss: I've actually made more Larry gifs from the tour so far I don't remember if I have posted. I think Larry's finally showing his fun side on stage that Bono has always said he has.

larrybonofun1comet.gif

I posted this one already but in case you missed it.

:lol: did he just stop playing or was that part of the show? Looks like Beautiful Day to me.. his look up at Bono is pretty hillarious!

:lmao: @the other gif. Oh god what is he doing? Rearranging himself? Did he pull something green out of his pants?

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't insulting your seats with Gaga. Just your friends with U2. :wink: I wouldn't care for seats with a so so act. But U2? Pit is where the party's at, not the seats!

Oh, duh! I'd already forgotten we were talking about my friends. :lol:

I've done some U2 shows with seats and had a great time, but for 360, I was much happier being in GA (even way in the back) than the one time I had seats. :up:

:lol: did he just stop playing or was that part of the show? Looks like Beautiful Day to me.. his look up at Bono is pretty hillarious!

:lmao: @the other gif. Oh god what is he doing? Rearranging himself? Did he pull something green out of his pants?

Yeah the first one is the pause he has in BD. I have no clue what he pulls out in the second. An ice pack? :hmm: :ohmy:

Oh, duh! I'd already forgotten we were talking about my friends. :lol:

I've done some U2 shows with seats and had a great time, but for 360, I was much happier being in GA (even way in the back) than the one time I had seats. :up:
:wink: I thought so.

I had seats once, for my first show. And I thought it was okay.... till we were in the pit the next day. Damn, what a contrast! GA at the soundbooth is a great spot, though I prefer to be in the pit.

Yeah the first one is the pause he has in BD. I have no clue what he pulls out in the second. An ice pack? :hmm: :ohmy:

:lmao: I wonder why he needs an ice pack THERE. :tsk: Did Zooey drag him in the closet again?

Love the posters, cori! :up:

I have a thing for B&W photography and so on. My kitchen and dining room is all black & white themed (including the dishes, pots & pans, etc.) :nerd:

That was really cool. Love the new sound of it. Stupid volume scared the shit outta me again. :lol: I had it on really low and everything, but I was still startled.

They were both awesome. :love: I'm glad they're having audio for the new/changed up stuff. Am I a bad fan for not wanting to listen to the entire concert? :lol: Just the new stuff is fantastic. :D

Plus, it sounds like the signal in the stadium is crap, so it makes sense to have limited audio today.

I'm just annoyed at EVERYONE bandwagoning. :crack: it was NOT played acoustically damnit, just an intro with a guitar does not mean it's played acoustically. As that would require an ACOUSTIC guitar.

I'm really pedantic at times. Can someone slap me?

It sounded great btw.

Back
Top Bottom