PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

NEED TECH HELP HERE

I'm not going to open that link here at art place :yikes:

but i will later on in the week/or next open it up in the net cafe

but since that's also on a big multi serve computer system.... just how do I get rid of them once i've heard them from the monitor/obviously up front part of the system.

i know almost anything gets buried deep within the hard drive once you hit the delete or other buttons that only experts can find

:help::help: :D

I assume they use Internet Explorer there.

If so, after listening close the window and open a new one. Then go to extra > delete browserhistory ctrl shift del (Extra is in the file, edit .. etc bar under the bar where you fill in the adress). Then be sure cookies and temporary internet files are selected and delete.

All that said, I wish they'd kept Electrical Storm in the setlist this tour, I thought they did an amazing job of it!

:sad: They played it the gig before my minitour started, and the 2nd gig after it ended. It's my 3rd fave song. U2 hates me.

I really really hope that they'll bring it back in 2010. Though I shouldn't complain for having heard a rehearsal and Drowning Man's rehearsal. And sofar the only IWF rehearsal. :hmm:
I wonder if they'll play it next leg.

Morning Drea :wave:

Did you get all your passport stuff straightened out yet? Minneapolis is'a waitin :waiting: :sexywink:

Not yet - the postal outlet (not in a Shoppers or actual Canada Post place) didn't have passport forms, but I'll be looking again this weekend at a Shoppers (where there's a better chance of finding one).

:sad: They played it the gig before my minitour started, and the 2nd gig after it ended. It's my 3rd fave song. U2 hates me.

I really really hope that they'll bring it back in 2010. Though I shouldn't complain for having heard a rehearsal and Drowning Man's rehearsal. And sofar the only IWF rehearsal. :hmm:
I wonder if they'll play it next leg.

Yes you shouldn't complain, especially since YOU HEARD DROWNING MAN - rehearsal or not! :wink: *JEALOUS*

Drea, I don't know what your printer situation is like, but I definitely know you can print off a passport application/renewal form that you can find online. I did that when I renewed my passport a few years ago. That would save you a trip to a place where you can find copies... Then again, if you don't have access to a printer, feel free to ignore this. :D

Speaking of passports, my US passport expires in a few months. I need to look into getting that renewed, because that could take some time. :crack:

Drea, I don't know what your printer situation is like, but I definitely know you can print off a passport application/renewal form that you can find online. I did that when I renewed my passport a few years ago. That would save you a trip to a place where you can find copies... Then again, if you don't have access to a printer, feel free to ignore this. :D

Speaking of passports, my US passport expires in a few months. I need to look into getting that renewed, because that could take some time. :crack:

Even for new ones?

It's not like I'm going out of my way, really - there's a Shoppers with a post office in Fairview, and I have to change from the bus to the subway there on my commute home... and I live half a block from Bayview Village Mall where there's another Shoppers with a post office :)

No love for Edge? :sad:

That seems to be a requirement of every conversation with a non U2 fan. Bash Bono and trash the music. :rolleyes:

No love for Edge? :sad:

That seems to be a requirement of every conversation with a non U2 fan. Bash Bono and trash the music. :rolleyes:

I had a run in with one of these people at work last night..

Don't feel like typing it out again, but the details are posted over on the last page of the Temple Bar thread.

Seriously I wanted to kick her ass :angry:

Even for new ones?

It's not like I'm going out of my way, really - there's a Shoppers with a post office in Fairview, and I have to change from the bus to the subway there on my commute home... and I live half a block from Bayview Village Mall where there's another Shoppers with a post office :)

Yup - I'm pretty sure.

Well, that's good that there are places nearby. :)

Oy. I've been looking up US passport stuff, and it looks like it's going to be a pain in the ass to do. :happy: My passport was issued 10 years ago, and I'm hoping that they still are valid for that many years, because this is going to be quite the drag. I guess it's worth it, though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom