PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: Love, Actually!

sami0201 said:

Which one is Phil? It'll take me a few weeks to learn their names. :lol:

He sang "Stars" last week, during the elination ep.

20060706_Episode201C_0156.jpg

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I think she's great! She is one of the very few actresses who don't drive me nuts. She has talent, a good attitude towards life, and picks some really interesting roles. She doens't play the withering violet type of woman, she's strong and beautiful at the same time.

Besides, it can't be easy for her to be the leading lady in the pirates films and still only be the third prettiest person in the movie :wink:

I have a friend or two who would argue she's the fourth prettiest, the guy who plays Norrington being #3 :lol:

sami0201 said:

:yes: No one should look that good with long gross hair, gold and silver teeth, looking like he hasn't showered in a month, a weird beard, and makeup. :drool: :wink:

keithrichards.jpg

:hmm:

:hug: Night Jo Sweet Dreams :heart:

And yes, she was in Bend it :yes: I just haven't seen that one :lol:

Weldy King Arthur was awesome, for the first time in movies (that I know of) they actually touched on the reality behind the Arthurian legends :up: :up: good good stuff!

Sami :lol: I don't have a clue why you wouldn't like Preide and Prejudice; I didn't expect to like it but I was blown away by their handling of what was, to me, a very boring book

<<(Not a Jane Austen fan)

not that Keith is lookin' particularly good there :uhoh:

:wave: i'm just here for a quickie!

i actually think has had a curious sex appeal in the past. he is looking a little "ridden hard and put away wet" lately (that's a texas saying we have).

Sami, your new crushes are very cute...personally, I'm lovin' Craig Ferguson. He's the only Scottish person I've ever met whose accent I can understand, and I find him irresistable :heart:

Bri! You got your computer back already? Hi Weldy and anyone else I missed!

ruffian said:

Sami, your new crushes are very cute...personally, I'm lovin' Craig Ferguson. He's the only Scottish person I've ever met whose accent I can understand, and I find him irresistable :heart:

That man is absoultely random, and hilarious. :love:

Bri! You got your computer back already?

Yes, thank god. I've been without it for too long already. :sad:Luckily they fixed my sound post haste.

How are you?

~BrightestStar~ said:

That man is absoultely random, and hilarious. :love:

Yes, thank god. I've been without it for too long already. :sad:Luckily they fixed my sound post haste.

How are you?

i was online for like, an HOUR today (here). It was landmark! :lol:

i'm good though it's way past my bedtime. i've been exercising like a fiend (guinness/chocolate/potatoes Irish Diet was a caloric disaster) and I'm sooooooo tired.

ruffian said:
and speaking of sex appeal...

abs :drool:

3467180_8a2e9422e3.jpg
[/QUOTE

i'm quoting myself just so i can look at this pic again. don't you think he looks like he needs us to rub oil all over him???

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom