PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: I only saw the last few minutes, but it was great.

I want to stay home tomorrow to watch England in the World Cup, even though my aunt has tivo. :reject:

I did glance at last night's Heat game while I was with a few RL friends in a bar. Gotta admit the Heat looked good.

sami, we could write a note and say you have World Cup fever... Oh, wait, you're out of school now, aren't you? nevermind.

:giggle:

Goodnight Diane :hug: :heart:

I'm gonna go to bed too, I'm sure I'll get woken up by my cousins early tomorrow before they go to school. :crack: :lol: But I do have a new bed here! :happy: I hope it's comfortable. :laugh: :yawn:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

jobob said:

I did glance at last night's Heat game while I was with a few RL friends in a bar. Gotta admit the Heat looked good.

sami, we could write a note and say you have World Cup fever... Oh, wait, you're out of school now, aren't you? nevermind.

:giggle:

:lol:

Yes I'm out of school. :wink: I feel bad staying home though, I feel like it's mean or something. But if I tape it I seriously can't watch and pay attention because the tivo is only in the living room and by the time I'd be able to watch my cousins would be home from school and it would be the usual chaos! I tried to watch today and I just couldn't sit and watch for 5 minutes! :grumpy: :laugh:

Really going :wave:

goodnight Diane :hug: Take care yourself :heart:

GoodNight Sami :hug: Sweet Dreams :)

I'm sorting through the countless family pictures I have scanned but not organized :reject:
and I'm not getting to far. I keep staring at the old pictures ( I love old pictures! They really spark my imagination) I found one of my grandmother that really speaks to me. She was so beautiful!

Last edited:
SG she looks like a movie star! :drool: That is an awesome picture!

Do you mind if I save it? I love old pictures and use them for inspiration.

Lovely old photo, SG. It reminds me of an old photo my father had of his mother, who died when he was a teenager. :sad:

I'm quite tired :yawn: and I have yet another busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Goodnight, everyone. :wave:

See you late tomorrow or on Friday night!

Russty Cat said:
SG she looks like a movie star! :drool: That is an awesome picture!

Do you mind if I save it? I love old pictures and use them for inspiration.

Thank you :) :heart:

and No, I don't mind at all. I have a few more old pictures I'm uploading to PB if you'd like to see them, too

I could write a million stories just based on old photos!

Thanks Thora :)

I have to go. :( The baby is crying and won't calm down and go to sleep. I have to go rock her for a bit. See you guys later. :wave: :heart:

There's a pic of my grandma I have to find. I looked for it at my mom's a month or two ago to show Sarah, but couldn't find it. :( None of us know her, she died a couple of days after she gave birth to my dad. My older aunt had it, and brought it to us, and it was the first time I'd ever seen her. I was shocked, it was like looking at a picture of myself. Weird, but comforting and so cool. :)

See you Russty :hug:

Good night Jo :hug:

This is my grandfather (he died when my Mom was 13 so I never met him, but I've heard a lot about him and think I actually have a lot in common with him)
EdwinCParker001.jpg

and his parents:
SamandAdahParker1944.jpg

and My Grandmothers parents

ReederandRitaOdell.jpg

and Bri and VP :p where have you been? :lol:

My grandma
BeatriceOdell.jpg

Last edited:
Really cool, SG!! :heart:

There's also one of my dad I need to find. He was 20-ish, wearing a double-breasted suit, hair slicked back, looking very gangsterish, kinda dangerous, and very handsome :) :heart:

VintagePunk said:
There's a pic of my grandma I have to find. I looked for it at my mom's a month or two ago to show Sarah, but couldn't find it. :( None of us know her, she died a couple of days after she gave birth to my dad. My older aunt had it, and brought it to us, and it was the first time I'd ever seen her. I was shocked, it was like looking at a picture of myself. Weird, but comforting and so cool. :)

Isn't it amazing when you can see so much of yourself in your family? Especially the ones you haven't been fortunate enough to know well :heart:

Bye Russty :hug: Take care of that baby! :heart: I'll leave the pics up there's no reason not too, really

Sad_Girl said:

Isn't it amazing when you can see so much of yourself in your family? Especially the ones you haven't been fortunate enough to know well :heart:

She was only 29 when she died, and the pic was taken a year or two before that.

She was thinner than I am now, but you can still see that she was all hips and thighs and ass...so I obviously got my body type from her. :lol: And very very similar facially, too. I know I've always looked like my dad, but I didn't realize our features came from her. :)

Hi girls again! :hug:

What a game that was :drool: Anyways I know you girls already had hockey talk a few pages back so I'll just end it here. :wink:

SG, You're grandma is lovely!
My mom's dad also past away when she was just a teen so I never got to meet my grandfather. I actually never got to meet either of my grandfathers. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom