PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Ehhh... I'm not sure yet. Trying to find a cheap flight is a laugh. I'm thinking of going to a travel agent. See what my options are.

I also looked into just booking a flight from Boston to LAX right now and then later on from LAX to Hawaii but I think it might be a really bad idea. :hmm:

a travel agent is a good idea...i originally was using a frequent flyer ticket to get to LAX, then booked separately to Hawaii for $425... and then a girlfriend called and said there was a great fare from Cincinnati, which is near me, and I cancelled the other flight and booked the new one for $339. It's just so hard to predict if prices are going to drop or go up!

:crazy:

:lol:
i promise, i won't sexually harrass any of your family members. VP and I already did that to Bri's dad and I'm sure he has not recovered from our double-teaming!

night girls, i'm off to bed. i can't do anymore airline searching...it's driving me nuts!

:hug: see you girls soon.

sami0201 said:

I really really hope they do because there's really good chances I can go!

:lmao: no, but hot uncle (ew!) was at the NY show I couldn't see you at 'cause we got there too late :sad: He took me to my first U2 show :love:

but my dad, hot uncles brother will be there! :lol:
but my dad isn't anywhere near as good looking as my uncle :reject:

ruffian said:
i promise, i won't sexually harrass any of your family members. VP and I already did that to Bri's dad and I'm sure he has not recovered from our double-teaming!

night girls, i'm off to bed. i can't do anymore airline searching...it's driving me nuts!

:hug: see you girls soon.

goodnight! :hug: :heart:

I hit 13k :rockon: :dancing:

Sad_Girl said:
which songs?

also a ton of Billy Joel :wink:

I have like a million links in my email :lol:

Bruce: Rosalita, Darkness on the Edge of Town, Born to Run, Born in the USA, Secret Garden, Glory Days, Streets of Philadelphia

the Police/Sting: Don't Stand So Close to Me, Every Breath You Take, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Message in a Bottle, Roxanne

Billy Joel: New York State of Mind, She's Got a Way(live), It's Still Rock and Roll to Me, We Didn't Start the Fire, Lullabye(goodnight my angel):heart:, River of Dreams, All About Soul, My Life, Big Shot, You May Be Right, Movin' Out, Captain Jack, Piano Man, Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, Only the Good Die Young

and if anyone else wants these within a week until they expire, let me know!!

VintagePunk said:
Got the computer for a minute.

I generally don't have emotional outbursts on here, as a rule.

:mad: : madspit: : scream: :| : banghead: :mad: :madspit: :banghead:

That is all. Gotta give the computer back to Sarah for a bit. :|

:sad: Aww, VP! It's gonna be a long weekend for you, isn't it? :hug:

:lol: Thanks Sami, you didn't have to do that, I'm sure I could find it on my own, if I wasn't too lazy to look :laugh:

VP whats frustrating you so much? Just not having the internet?

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Thanks Sami, you didn't have to do that, I'm sure I could find it on my own, if I wasn't too lazy to look :laugh:

No. I just received a cryptic response to an e-mail. :|

I feel like fucking throwing something. :mad: :mad:

Takes a LOT to make me angry...but yeah, he's managed it. Congrats to him! :happy:

:|

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Thanks Sami, you didn't have to do that, I'm sure I could find it on my own, if I wasn't too lazy to look :laugh :

:lol: It's ok, I have 8 Bruce albums here :wink: it only takes a minute

http://s52.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MNRE0EXVHGQC35RZH8AZWPBIH

VP :hug: want any music I just posted? :happy: :lol:
Let's hang out tomorrow :happy: My dad came in before and told me I'm on the computer too much so I'm not allowed on at all tomorrow :| :huh: We'll see if he goes through with it, but if he does :sad:

VintagePunk said:

No. I just received a cryptic response to an e-mail. : |

I feel like fucking throwing something. :mad : : mad:

Takes a LOT to make me angry...but yeah, he's managed it. Congrats to him! :happy:

: |

:sigh: Men! :scream: I just don't understand them at all. And the closer you get to them, the more easily they hurt you and the harder they are to understand and predict. :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lol : It's ok, I have 8 Bruce albums here :wink : it only takes a minute

http://s52.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MNRE0EXVHGQC35RZH8AZWPBIH

VP :hug : want any music I just posted? :happy : : lol:
Let's hang out tomorrow :happy: My dad came in before and told me I'm on the computer too much so I'm not allowed on at all tomorrow :| :huh : We'll see if he goes through with it, but if he does :sad:

And I hope you can at least get on for a bit at night or something. If he sees you doing other things during the day.

Sad_Girl said:

And I hope you can at least get on for a bit at night or something. If he sees you doing other things during the day.

you're welcome :hug:

me too, I mean I do have some homework I can do during the day anyway, but it should only take like an hour :sigh: Hopefully he'll forget about what he said.

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: Men! :scream: I just don't understand them at all. And the closer you get to them, the more easily they hurt you and the harder they are to understand and predict. :hug:

The part that pisses me off most - I think he's being sincere!! I think he thinks it's a good reply!! I don't detect a note of sarcasm at all.

HE'S FUCKING CLUELESS. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom