PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't even read the second thing before I posted it.....errrrrrr...never mind that one:der: :huh:

Hey Weldy:wave:

sami0201 said:
thanks Dis- I'm still confused though :lmao: So U2 just did it for fun? and they are saying that U2 accepted a Grammy as the Daltons? or is that the real Daltons? :banghead:

Yea....they did it for fun....just to see how American Country fit out for them.

I think so.....but I think that their version of the Daltons is fake...for all I know of the real Dalton brothers...they were a gang of some sorts.

I was searching pic's and stuff...one article I came across was called "On Stage Murder Could Have Been Prevented"..and they showed a pic of Bono during a U2 show....I was like :shocked:::huh: :sad: WTF? The article was about Dimebag Darrell who was shot last year.....but was using Bono as an example:sad: :mad:

Russty Cat said:
I think it was just for a laugh. I'm really surprised they got Lawrence to go along with it. :lol:

:lmao: I ask because I just downloaded 2 Dalton Brothers videos from LA :lol: and the first thing I thought was "OMG Larry agreed to do this?" :lmao: and the second thing was "OF COURSE Adam is the one dressed as a woman!!" :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I know that

but I just downloaded Elevation from the last tour- he's jumping on the tables and stuff! :ohmy: :lmao: :love:

Bono was smokin during the elevation tour...:combust: he was sooooo hot:bow: he really worked the crowed:drool: :drool: and looked pretty damn gorgous

Have you ever heard the quote from the grammy's the year they accepted as the Daltons?

:adam: We play TWO kinds of music .... Country AND Western.

He was so off his face he couldn't even deliver the punch line straight; but it makes me giggle to hear it now

Sad_Girl said:
Have you ever heard the quote from the grammy's the year they accepted as the Daltons?

:adam: We play TWO kinds of music .... Country AND Western.

He was so off his face he couldn't even deliver the punch line straight; but it makes me giggle to hear it now

:lmao: he was drunk?

ok gotta go feed my kitties and go out with the family for dinner- talk to you gals later! and NO MORE SCHOOL! :happy: :lol:

:wave:

I'm alright, just checking in to see how my girls are before I go watch a movie with my parents. I rented a handful of shows I hadn't seen yet so they could pick out of a few of them rather than just watch whatever I got

Hi SG! :hug: Movies sound good. I'll probably head to the video store later. I'm gonna put the girls down for a nap in a bit and watching a U2 dvd I burned and fold laundry. Oh so exciting! :lol:

See ya later Sami :hug: Have a good dinner. :wave:

z6.jpg
[/IMG]

I wanna measure Bono:drool:

:shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom