PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up some nice cold beer on the way home tonight and some amazing looking strip loin steaks that were on sale (been craving steak fajitas). Put them in the fridge, got changed and flopped on the couch. Now I'm too tired to get up and get any of it. :lol: I suppose I'll crawl out to the kitchen to grab a beer eventually, and I'll find something to gnaw on for sustenance later, but right now, I'm too exhausted to move. :huh:

I picked up some nice cold beer on the way home tonight and some amazing looking strip loin steaks that were on sale (been craving steak fajitas). Put them in the fridge, got changed and flopped on the couch. Now I'm too tired to get up and get any of it. :lol: I suppose I'll crawl out to the kitchen to grab a beer eventually, and I'll find something to gnaw on for sustenance later, but right now, I'm too exhausted to move. :huh:

That's where a man comes in handy i'd be on the couch with a beer whilst he cooks us dinner :drool:

Hi VP :kiss:

I was hit on by sophomore year geometry teacher. I wore a low cut shirt to the final. Got a B.
Fashion, FTW.

Hey Tara, and Weldy (if you're still here)! :wave:

Weldy, how are you doing?

Tara, glad your dad is getting his foot taken care of. :up:

Me too. The sooner, the better. FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. :shifty:

(as much as I love the man, he gets on my (and my mom's) nerves when he has nothing to do. :reject:)

@CK :cute: Kitten!

Yes, an 8 week old kitten who was born in our basement. She is the most adorable lil' fluffball EVER. I'll have to put some pics of her on FB as well. :heart:

She brought the total animal count to 3 in the house. The 2 1/2 yr old chihuahua named Maggie (short for Magnificent), the 1 yr old cat who was literally rescued off the streets (she was hanging around our place on Bono's bday so we said "why not") named Smoky, and her aforementioned kitten whom we named Solo because there were no littermates.

Yes, an 8 week old kitten who was born in our basement. She is the most adorable lil' fluffball EVER. I'll have to put some pics of her on FB as well. :heart:

She brought the total animal count to 3 in the house. The 2 1/2 yr old chihuahua named Maggie (short for Magnificent), the 1 yr old cat who was literally rescued off the streets (she was hanging around our place on Bono's bday so we said "why not") named Smoky, and her aforementioned kitten whom we named Solo because there were no littermates.

:cute:

ClaytonsKitten said:

Aww :) I want a cat but it'd be mean to get one and be gone all day at classes...

You skipped classes :ohmy:

That sounds like Mr Paul Dunne , the Irish biology teacher, i took extra lessons in my lunch hour for that accent , i wasn't in his class but my friend got me in

He used to ask what we wanted to cover , and most of the time it was sexual reproduction .... those words made him blush :cute:

Dark hair, blue eyes , freckles ....sound familiar :shifty:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

He sounds hot :drool:

The student teacher that I had played for my university hockey team. I haz a thing for hockey players :shifty: And his name was Colin (a name that I adore :love:).

Good looking teachers FTW :hi5:

....and yes I skipped classes :wink:

So I decided on wine because it doesn't make me have to get up and pee every five minutes, and I'm way too tired for that. And my BNL DVD. :heart: First time I've watched it since Page left the band. Crazy, but I was too angry at him for a long time, it's like I took him leaving personally. But since his performance at Layton's funeral, I think I've softened ever so slightly.*

And probably none of you foreigners have the slightest clue of what I'm talking about. :lol: It's a Canadian thing...

*still angry, but I think I can get through this without throwing things at my tv when he's on screen, which is way better than I could have done for the past couple of years. :happy:

So I decided on wine because it doesn't make me have to get up and pee every five minutes, and I'm way too tired for that. And my BNL DVD. :heart: First time I've watched it since Page left the band. Crazy, but I was too angry at him for a long time, it's like I took him leaving personally. But since his performance at Layton's funeral, I think I've softened ever so slightly.*

And probably none of you foreigners have the slightest clue of what I'm talking about. :lol: It's a Canadian thing...

*still angry, but I think I can get through this without throwing things at my tv when he's on screen. :happy:

Bare Naked Ladies :p

Aw, remember when you used to pop in when you were getting ready for work, and we'd all still be up? :heart: :lol:

*ahem* :angry:

How are you?? :hug:

You have a great one too! :hug: What are you doing in Winnipeg?

VVVEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *tacklehug*

K, where are you going? Come Baaaaaack!!!! (Whatcha doin' in Winnepeg this weekend?)

Aw, remember when you used to pop in when you were getting ready for work, and we'd all still be up? :heart: :lol:

*ahem* :angry:

How are you?? :hug:

You have a great one too! :hug: What are you doing in Winnipeg?

VVVEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *tacklehug*

K, where are you going? Come Baaaaaack!!!! (Whatcha doin' in Winnepeg this weekend?)

I'm going to Winnipeg for a concert: Josh Groban. I'm excited :hyper:

Z, you definitely need to remedy the no booze thing. I got some beers I can send over if you want :wink:

Back
Top Bottom