PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora :hug::hug:

So sorry to hear your news .

Thanks, hon. :hug:

I'm really glad my parents suggested I come up to be with them for a while. I probably would have been a bigger mess, had I been at home all by myself. There's a huge wedding that's taking over my parents' camp property this weekend, so I'm going to help my aunt out in the kitchen for that. I slept in a bit this morning, and then am going to run the 2k road down to the property in time for lunch. It will be good to be busy and have stuff to do until Sunday. :yes: After that, we'll see. :)

What's really sweet is that I've had lots of emails with offers for lunch & coffee dates from former co-workers, etc. which is awesome, but I've told people I want to wait for another week before doing that. :)

I'm really glad my parents suggested I come up to be with them for a while. I probably would have been a bigger mess, had I been at home all by myself. There's a huge wedding that's taking over my parents' camp property this weekend, so I'm going to help my aunt out in the kitchen for that. I slept in a bit this morning, and then am going to run the 2k road down to the property in time for lunch. It will be good to be busy and have stuff to do until Sunday. :yes: After that, we'll see. :)

What's really sweet is that I've had lots of emails with offers for lunch & coffee dates from former co-workers, etc. which is awesome, but I've told people I want to wait for another week before doing that. :)

That's great your former co-workers are being so nice :hug:

That's great your former co-workers are being so nice :hug:

Definitely - I have some really great friends there. From the emails/messages I've gotten, it sounds like everyone was totally shocked about this too. I think people are pretty upset at how this all went down. Even though it's apparently the normal way most companies let people go, you'd think a religious non-profit organization would be a little better about it - but whatever. It's done, and I'm trying to move on. The emails and messages make me feel a little better, which is good. :)

Definitely - I have some really great friends there. From the emails/messages I've gotten, it sounds like everyone was totally shocked about this too. I think people are pretty upset at how this all went down. Even though it's apparently the normal way most companies let people go, you'd think a religious non-profit organization would be a little better about it - but whatever. It's done. The emails and messages make me feel a little better, which is good. :)

That's good to hear :hug:

As you can see, K and I have a thing for tattooed guys!:shifty:

Ni has tattoos ... Mr A got any :drool:

I love tattooed guys ... i'm hoping NI will get a Celtic tribal band on his arm :drool:

That's good to know you have loads of support :yes:

Definitely - I have some really great friends there. From the emails/messages I've gotten, it sounds like everyone was totally shocked about this too. I think people are pretty upset at how this all went down. Even though it's apparently the normal way most companies let people go, you'd think a religious non-profit organization would be a little better about it - but whatever. It's done, and I'm trying to move on. The emails and messages make me feel a little better, which is good. :)

I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason. Hopefully this bump in the road will lead you somewhere amazing :hug:

I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason. Hopefully this bump in the road will lead you somewhere amazing :hug:

I believe that too. :yes: There's something awesome out there for me, somewhere. My dad and I were talking yesterday, and agreeing that it's fortuitous that I'm a dual citizen of Canada & the US, because I can literally go ANYWHERE in North America. Of course my preference would be to be on the West coast, since I can't live without mountains and oceans nearby, but seriously, yo. I could move to Seattle or California or even Hawaii!! :lol: It's kinda exciting. :D

I believe that too. :yes: There's something awesome out there for me, somewhere. My dad and I were talking yesterday, and agreeing that it's fortuitous that I'm a dual citizen of Canada & the US, because I can literally go ANYWHERE in North America. Of course my preference would be to be on the West coast, since I can't live without mountains and oceans nearby, but seriously, yo. I could move to Seattle or California or even Hawaii!! :lol: It's kinda exciting. :D

I don't regret marrying NI when i was 21 but i sometimes wish i could of gone and made my mark on the world ,gone and helped a charity somewhere in the world. Or even traveled a bit more.

Ni would never stop me dong those things now but it's harder when you have a mortgage & bills ...

So my mark will be the corrupter of many innocent minds :lol:

Good morning everyone. :wave:

Oi. The boy started kindergarten today. My firstborn is all grown up and off to school...

And in adult-world, my landlord is either really effing stupid or is just a jackass. It took him 3 weeks to get around to fixing our broken oven...his solution was to DROP AN OVEN ON MY FRONT PORCH yesterday when we were gone all day. :doh: :angry:

Supposedly he is coming over this afternoon to deal with it. :huh:

I need silver fox Adam to cheer me up, me thinks. (And a large supply of chocolate...good thing I keep truffles stashed in the freezer for days like this.)

I have very few Adam photos, aside from your favorite. :reject:

We should all make signs for next tour :shifty:

Val was telling me a while ago about some lady (I forget at what show) that was making a sign in line that said "Larry, forget the drums...bang me instead" :lol:
GENIUS.

I don't regret marrying NI when i was 21 but i sometimes wish i could of gone and made my mark on the world ,gone and helped a charity somewhere in the world. Or even traveled a bit more.

Ni would never stop me dong those things now but it's harder when you have a mortgage & bills ...

You are most definitely that. :shifty:

That's something to DEFINITELY be proud of! :D

: hyper:: hyper:: hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

My dad's foot surgery got approved! He's gonna get his foot fixed!

Cool! Hope it's successful!

That's something to DEFINITELY be proud of! :D

Cool! Hope it's successful!

Me too.... it's so freaking scary for me to see him limping around like he is.... my whole life, he's always been doing something (work, stuff around the house, things like that), and since last December, when he got hurt, it just STOPPED.

So, if this works, after recovery/pt, he can go back to work and he'll be happy again.

That.

And That.

I think you're gonna be just fine! :hug:

Hi guys. :wave:

Ni has tattoos ... Mr A got any :drool:

I love tattooed guys ... i'm hoping NI will get a Celtic tribal band on his arm :drool:

That's good to know you have loads of support :yes:

I'm a sucker for those tribal bands :drool: We had this gorgeous student teacher when I was a senior in high school and he had one :love: My friends and I never missed a class when he taught.

Okay, I'm off to go for a run and then work at my parents' camp for the day. Have a good one, all, and I'll probably drop back in again at some point tonight. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom