PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all. Saying the shite has hit the fan would be an understatement... but oh well.

My brain has been doing it's job trying to cheer me up. Last night I dreamt I met 1984 era U2 in a 98c store where Bono was buying orange labels. :giggle:

I'm back.

Eventful day: took the cat to the vet, went grocery shopping, about to watch more Biker Leather (read: Sons of Anarchy Season 3).

Still doing an mental happy dance about my dad.

Hell, I'll do one here too :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm a sucker for those tribal bands :drool: We had this gorgeous student teacher when I was a senior in high school and he had one :love: My friends and I never missed a class when he taught.

You skipped classes :ohmy:

That sounds like Mr Paul Dunne , the Irish biology teacher, i took extra lessons in my lunch hour for that accent :drool: , i wasn't in his class but my friend got me in :lol:

He used to ask what we wanted to cover , and most of the time it was sexual reproduction .... those words made him blush :cute:

Dark hair, blue eyes , freckles ....sound familiar :shifty:

I need some hugz :sigh:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

That sounds like Mr Paul Dunne , the Irish biology teacher, i took extra lessons in my lunch hour for that accent :drool: , i wasn't in his class but my friend got me in :lol:

He used to ask what we wanted to cover , and most of the time it was sexual reproduction .... those words made him blush :cute:

:shifty: :drool:

:wave: guys

My shitty yesterday turned into a wonderful today; 1/2 of what I need of oil paints arrived, I made more pancakes and finished 1 small assignment, went and found a book about Joy Division at Barnes and Noble and found a little planner book, and got my supplies for Graphic Design, and ended up spending 2 or 3 hours hanging around with one of my friends who I can only find sporadically as she has no phone...anyways, today was good :) and there's gonna be a concert of a teensy band somewhere on campus tonight at 7...hmm!

Tara he was :drool:

I'd say about (in 1985/86 so i was 15/16 that he was 25)

I'd always volunteer to go to the lab if i knew he was in there :shifty: , one time i went there, knocked on the door and went in... he looking at me ...i walk over to him and say Miss Holden needs some ext books please sir" *give a cute girlie look*

"Sure now", ... he reaches the text books off the shelf ...and my mate was in the class laughing at me as i was so checking out his arse :lol:

Then he whispers in my ear, "can i see you at the teacher's door "(they had a separate entrance to lab), So i exit and go to the teacher door. He comes to the doorand says this is for you and hands me a Christmas card :ohmy: ( i was the only one that got one to my knowledge :hyper:) ,

I actually asked him for a kiss when i was leaving , he said that because he was a teacher he couldn't but if he was a window cleaner he would have ...damn the lab being right by the head mistress office in a main hallway :madwife:

Mnfff.

Irish. Biology. Good combination.

For some reason my biology teachers have always been men, and weirdly attractive...

My shitty yesterday turned into a wonderful today; 1/2 of what I need of oil paints arrived, I made more pancakes and finished 1 small assignment, went and found a book about Joy Division at Barnes and Noble and found a little planner book, and got my supplies for Graphic Design, and ended up spending 2 or 3 hours hanging around with one of my friends who I can only find sporadically as she has no phone...anyways, today was good :) and there's gonna be a concert of a teensy band somewhere on campus tonight at 7...hmm!

Aww that sounds a good productive day :up:

When do you classes actually start?

My classes have started, and I've done homework today....it's just Friday and thank god I get Friday off so I can have one day of nothing before I do a whole lot more homework Saturday and Sunday

Yeah, today was a lot better than yesterday :)

Yay for good days!

Tara he was :drool:

I'd say about (in 1985/86 so i was 15/16 that he was 25)

I'd always volunteer to go to the lab if i knew he was in there :shifty: , one time i went there, knocked on the door and went in... he looking at me ...i walk over to him and say Miss Holden needs some ext books please sir" *give a cute girlie look*

"Sure now", ... he reaches the text books off the shelf ...and my mate was in the class laughing at me as i was so checking out his arse :lol:

Then he whispers in my ear, "can i see you at the teacher's door "(they had a separate entrance to lab), So i exit and go to the teacher door. He comes to the doorand says this is for you and hands me a Christmas card :ohmy: ( i was the only one that got one to my knowledge :hyper:) ,

I actually asked him for a kiss when i was leaving , he said that because he was a teacher he couldn't but if he was a window cleaner he would have ...damn the lab being right by the head mistress office in a main hallway :madwife:
Oh, you are so extremely lucky.

Mnfff.

Irish. Biology. Good combination.

For some reason my biology teachers have always been men, and weirdly attractive...

I only ever had a crush on one teacher, and he was a substitue art teacher when I was 6th grade. His name was Tori, and he was HOT.

AnCatKatie said:
My classes have started, and I've done homework today....it's just Friday and thank god I get Friday off so I can have one day of nothing before I do a whole lot more homework Saturday and Sunday

Yeah, today was a lot better than yesterday :)

Did you watch the file I sent?

Spent the afternoon dealing with various adult crap, but I feel productive. New oven is installed, old one has been hauled off. The cat has an appt to get fixed now that her kitten is 8 weeks old and weaned, and the boy had a good first day of kindergarten.

Dinner is up next...making BLTs and fries with a veggie tray since its 90F outside and cool crisp veggies with a sandwich sounds SO GOOD right now. :drool:

Did you watch the file I sent?

No, I haven't, but that'll probably improve my entire life :) I'm excited. I just need like a week more of free time to watch that and youtube and drool onto the keyboard...

Also...about the geometry teacher. That's kinda disturbing..

For me, it's always the science ones. I don't know why. Science is hot? I hated my science teacher in middle school and kept having Xrated dreams about him :|

@CK :cute: Kitten!

Back
Top Bottom