PGP: Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule says about limits in the form of B over u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty, how is the packing going?
I was thinking of you earlier.....
went shopping and bought more Christmas dishes :reject:
.......but......I can explain......I need them, really.......
.....they match my others, they are salad bowls/plates or pasta bowls. They are really cool. Mr GG will love them, I hope :yikes:
He will :wink:
And really cheap, the after Christmas sale and all.
I was thinking......yes, I'm getting to you Russty.... that maybe I should just leave them in the box. We prob won't have any occasion to use them any more this year......no more parties and such.
I also bought a new swim suit :flirt:
Hubba, hubba..........

:lol: Oh no you've become just like me!

I would have bought them as well. :lmao: So far the packing is slow going I really need to start packing my studio today. I'm just having a hard time getting started. I'm tired and sort of melancholy about the whole thing. I just want it all to be done now. :lol:

sami0201 said:

:yes: It is

Boss Wild :drool: :wink:

I'll whip them into shape
2.gif

:lol: Wild, your wedding was :drool: And bossing people around while listening to U2 is always a good thing. :wink:

Sami, is that the American Dream paper? My day hasn't been very productive, either. :| :hug:

Hi Sarah :wave:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Wild, your wedding was :drool: And bossing people around while listening to U2 is always a good thing. :wink:

Sami, is that the American Dream paper? My day hasn't been very productive, either. :| :hug:

Hi Sarah :wave:

:yes:
You should have been on here with me if you weren't being productive anyway, dammit :angry: :wink:

I have to go eat dinner :wave:

Back
Top Bottom