PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weird...i'm hearing mostly vocals and guitar, little or no bass or drums...was wondering if i'd hear this drum part....can hear it faintly, but not much. :huh: How about you guys?

VintagePunk said:
Weird...i'm hearing mostly vocals and guitar, little or no bass or drums...was wondering if i'd hear this drum part....can hear it faintly, but not much. :huh: How about you guys?

I mostly hear guitar and vocals too :yes:

I heard the drums, but I think they are lower :hmm:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

I think I'm gonna have to tell my mom to cut off at like 12!!
never drive from NY to FL with my mother :|
:laugh:

It's awful! If I drank past then, I'd be in the bathroom every 10 minutes and miss half the show. :mad: I always sneak a bottle of water in with me, and then I can start having tiny sips about halfway through the show...and when it's over, I drink like I just walked out of the desert. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's awful! If I drank past then, I'd be in the bathroom every 10 minutes and miss half the show. :mad: I always sneak a bottle of water in with me, and then I can start having tiny sips about halfway through the show...and when it's over, I drink like I just walked out of the desert. :lol:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

How many rest stops could she possibly make?

B's opera. Purely amazing. :heart: :love:

:lmao:

between her and my aunt, we were literally stopping about every 45 minutes :| and when you add all that up, you're in the car for a long freakin time!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom