PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mullenfamily.jpg

familyfun.jpg

Hi GG :hug: Yeah, it sucks. I may have to see the Dr soon if I keep having the damn headaches like this

How are you tonight?

and Diane, the purple smiley face heart is the 'woo-hoo' symbol :sexywink: :lol:

You girls should be very proud of me tonight :D

I am eating so healthy.
I actually "Cooked" chicken patties and broccoli.

:reject: of course I am drinking coffee with it, to be followed by a wine cooler.

(ha, can't spell. been hanging out with the....um.....people in another thread :wink: )

greeneyedgirl said:
You girls should be very proud of me tonight :D

I am eating so healthy.
I actually "Cooked" chicken patties and broccilli.

:reject: of course I am drinking coffee with it, to be followed by a wine cooler.

Still, coffee and a wine cooler aren't that bad for you. sounds like a great step :up: I'm trying to be healthier with my eating, too. key word being try :lol:

Rory does play SimLarry's drum set smetimes, Diane :) he wears the fifties style clothes, too :cute:

SimBono's son Caleb looks just like him and SimEdge's daughter Darcy has started wearing a beanie, too :giggle:

oh and SimDallas's daughter Eleanor plays the guitar :rockon:

yeah, lets you and me call it a night.

you get to feeling better and i'm gonna go have some more chicken and booze .

actually, I need to watch a documentary that my friend has been bugging me about. he has asked me about it everyday now and i feel bad that i haven't even looked it up to see when it is on.
with about a million history channels, it should be on one of them at any given time of the day.

See you later, hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom