PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fish too. But I don't eat them all. :grumpy:

It's easy to distinguish. You eat the fish you can buy in the supermarket or catch yourself OUTSIDE. You do not eat fish that are kept inside in an aquarium. :grumpy:

:love: And they're free. My god these are SO CUTE! They're hanging around and checking out the bottom already with their whiskers. Most adorable fishies ever!

:lol: One already nearly reached the glass though! I need more bottom substrate if this continues!

I'm not a vegetarian or Bonogirl,but I agree with that 100%
tumblrlzgifqtiwo1r91c9t.jpg

epqcgl.jpg

:love: They had the species I wanted. Got six wee Corydoras Julii.

:cute: Those were my favorites back when I had aquariums.

:applaud:

I think I can agree on behalf of all Bonogirls that this needs to be part of the obligatory photos at the start of the thread.

You realize, one of the current ones would have to go.... we could take a vote. :hmm:

Nah. None of the Bono ones would have to go. :shifty:

:D And cool you had the same fish in your aquarium! Aren't they adorable? Just scavenging through the aquarium like that. Seems like five of them found each other already, just one is in the back of the aquarium, the others are all lounging in plain view. :love:

Well,YOU KNOW that this pic does strange things to me:shifty:

Just when we were letting it slide. We're starting every new page with that so you never leave....

S'okay....thanks to Bono+Edge thread, I have a new 'respect' for Dave Evans in all eras. Let's not even talk about the Classic Albums DVD. *fans self

OR - we extended it to posts so we can get the 'others' in there as well.

The "others" :lol:

Nah. None of the Bono ones would have to go. :shifty:

:D And cool you had the same fish in your aquarium! Aren't they adorable? Just scavenging through the aquarium like that. Seems like five of them found each other already, just one is in the back of the aquarium, the others are all lounging in plain view. :love:

:cute:

Just when we were letting it slide. We're starting every new page with that so you never leave....

S'okay....thanks to Bono+Edge thread, I have a new 'respect' for Dave Evans in all eras. Let's not even talk about the Classic Albums DVD. *fans self

:drool: PopEdge.

epqcgl.jpg

:love: They had the species I wanted. Got six wee Corydoras Julii.
:cute:

I'm not a vegetarian or Bonogirl,but I agree with that 100%
tumblrlzgifqtiwo1r91c9t.jpg
:bow:

Ha, my mom has a joke about vegetarians.

She's Native American, and so she says, "Vegetarian is Indian for can't hunt." :lol:

:applaud:

I think I can agree on behalf of all Bonogirls that this needs to be part of the obligatory photos at the start of the thread.
:up:

LOL. I'd like to do a bit of home improvements shopping with Bono. :shifty:

hardwareshopping.jpg
FTW!

:laugh: What store is that? S&M store?
It should be named that, just for the simple fact they have all that in one aisle. :shifty:

How you know that you're a spoiled U2 fan: you find a David Bowie full show video bootleg from 2004 to download, so you check You Tube for footage to see if it's any good. You're pleasantly surprised by the video and sound quality, but then you watch for a minute and think to yourself "damn, it's only a single cam :( " :lol: :reject:
:lol:::lol:

HIi people !:wave::wave::wave:

Hope everyone has a GOOD (long) WEEKEND! :hyper:

only here for about about 20 mins le :sigh: again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom