PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QNqgZ.jpg

other 3 were on other side, they got nest under that tree and keep hell of alot noise

:D

Crampscrampscramps.

And my art didn't sell apparently, so I have no idea what some lady was taking it to the cashier desk for...hrrm? Plus I can't find it in the returns bin. WHAR'S MY MONEHH.

I accomplished a lot yesterday though...

Nice gif for your 60k, comet! :sexywink:

I'm leaving shortly to go do the Canucks video shoot. And the bonus? There's a Krispy Kreme (the only one in my province) about 2 blocks away from there! I'm totally treating myself to a late breakfast there! :drool:

everyone says that time is money :hmm:

so, you get money from ATM :hmm:

so, ATM actually means A Time Machine

:lol::D

and yes, I´m bored :hug:

:hug: Awww, feel better soon, love.

I can sympathize...I've had really mild contractions that are more like cramps than anything 'real' for a week now. They come and go for an hour or so at a time. I will be SO glad to just have this baby already!!

Yeah...better at the moment. Although my first thought when I woke up was, 'can't drink even if it's a shitty day. Too many painkillers.' Nyargh.

Oh man. That's no fun...that def. reinforces my resolution not to have kids for a looong while.

Sad/fortunate/sad news: my Elements teacher had a relative who passed away, so fortunate: no homework due next class bc he's gone. Unfortunate: I feel terrible for being so bitchy last class...and I wish there was a way to say sorry-that-your-relative-died without sounding like a total dick.

:drool: I love that gif.

And congrats on hitting 60K posts!

Hehe, hey, I'll take your word for it. Everyone here tends to have excellent entertainment tastes. I'll try and keep an eye out for an episode or see if I can find something online or whatnot :).

Do you have Netflix? The first 3 seasons are up on there...

Nightwish, Snow Patrol, Rise Against, Slayer, Example, Kyuss Lives!
Nightwish :heart:

Would love to see them live someday...

went out to get my mail earlier and felt that someone or something was staring at me, noticed that on my tree was 4 pheasans staring at me :lol:

:lol:

:drool: Oooh thank you Bono (and you too Kristen :sexywink:) I will gladly de-flower him. :shifty:
:tsk:

:wink::lol:

ships just outside here are forced to stop and wait as theres frosen sea filled with reindeers, they sometimes cross over to Sweden and vise versa :lmao::lmao:

wonder what the captains thought as its 55 Km across

porot160212etuTM_uu.jpg

pic taken from one of ships waiting for reindeers to get over :lol::D

captains log said that: On stop Outside Kokkola, waiting for reindeers to cross

Video shoot was fun! It took FOREVER for the camera people to show up and get organized. I'd been waiting over an hour at that point. :crack: It was pouring rain and kinda miserable, but thankfully we were able to wait under cover of a restaurant's overhang, while they set things up. It ended up being SUPER quick, and the camera panned over me maybe twice. We'll see if I actually show up in the final edit. :lol: It was fun, though.

I waited until after the shoot was over to go get Krispy Kreme, so it was nice to have coffee to warm me up after that. :)

I met some fun people, and a famous former Canucks player was actually standing around for a bit while we were waiting, so that was cool to see him. He was just talking with the production people, but I was surprised to see him there - maybe he just happened to be in the area at the same time or something. :lol:

:drool: I love that gif.

And congrats on hitting 60K posts!

Agreed!

Do you have Netflix? The first 3 seasons are up on there...

I do not :(. Will keep looking for another means, though.

Nightwish, Snow Patrol, Rise Against, SlayExample, Kyuss Lives!

:hug:

...that's an...interesting list :p. What kind of festival is this?

Thora, whee, glad you had a good time! Will this be online anywhere? 'Cause if so, and if you do make the final edit, I think I speak for all of us when I say naturally we want to see this :D.

Sad/fortunate/sad news: my Elements teacher had a relative who passed away, so fortunate: no homework due next class bc he's gone. Unfortunate: I feel terrible for being so bitchy last class...and I wish there was a way to say sorry-that-your-relative-died without sounding like a total dick.

Aw. Eh, I'm sure most teachers are understanding of the fact that sometimes a student's just in a bad mood or something. Just going to your teacher and saying, "Sorry to hear of ________'s passing." is a nice gesture in and of itself, I'm sure your teacher would appreciate it :).

:hug: to you and to CK, too.

Thora, whee, glad you had a good time! Will this be online anywhere? 'Cause if so, and if you do make the final edit, I think I speak for all of us when I say naturally we want to see this :D.

Yes, I'm pretty certain it will be available online. I'm not sure what they're going to be using the video for, or when it will even be ready, but I will absolutely post a link once it's up! I have a feeling it might be something they'll use for playoffs time, which doesn't start until April. But we'll see! :)

ETA - thanks, K! :hug: I'll be sure to let you all know if/when I hear anything about it. I follow the Canucks on FB/Twitter, and get all their emails, so it's very likely it will be featured on one of those formats. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom