Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
saw that award dealie. worst website ever.

and u2.com where is the shit i ordered 2 months ago??????:angry:

Ack... I'd say email them, but you might as well put your complaint in a bottle and fire it into the sun. :slant:

If someone nominated them for the crappiest site ever, that would be a different matter.

hiya danny !
saw the pic of you and old man ablett, were you born when he was playing?
:lol: yeah, just. i can't remember him playing though.

Also, I finally figured out where Danny's sig comes from... took a little while for me to hear that song on JJJ. *der*

do you like the song? i used in my DI list, and i can't wipe the :D off my face because they all hate it :D

Woah, Jen and Cin were both here? And Jen's pregnant? :ohmy:

Anyway, hello from the right side of the Tasman! Charlotte's at work, so I'm online for a bit.

The mention of Lord of the Flies has just made me hungry for some poutine from Lord of the Fries.

Looks like I missed everybody yesterday. Damn. Charlotte's got work today, so here I am again. Should be doing some thesis work though.

Anyway, hello from the right side of the Tasman! Charlotte's at work, so I'm online for a bit.

The mention of Lord of the Flies has just made me hungry for some poutine from Lord of the Fries.

The right-hand side of the Tasman, you mean... :wink:

I just offered to lend the book to Rox, and called it Lord of the Fries. That chain has ruined that book. *L*

I think Charlotte said she has a copy of Lord of the Flies, so I may just pilfer it while I'm here. I need reading material for when she's in class and I've grown tired of doing research. Thus far I've been reading Orwell and Solzhenitsyn.

I nearly wrote that Charlotte has a "copy of Lord of the Fries". How I wish ...!

I think Charlotte said she has a copy of Lord of the Flies, so I may just pilfer it while I'm here. I need reading material for when she's in class and I've grown tired of doing research. Thus far I've been reading Orwell and Solzhenitsyn.

I nearly wrote that Charlotte has a "copy of Lord of the Fries". How I wish ...!

Mmm, poutine.

I got through it in a few hours, it shouldn't distract you for long!

How was 1984? And that other guy that sounds like a sneeze...

Hi, btw :D

Mmm, poutine.

I got through it in a few hours, it shouldn't distract you for long!

How was 1984? And that other guy that sounds like a sneeze...

Hi, btw :D

Charlotte and I made poutine for dinner last night. It was respectable. On an unrelated culinary note, her mother has found this Swiss cookbook ... I think it's going to keep us busy and our tastebuds very, very happy.

I already loved 1984, you know that, but it was even better than I remembered. Not sure which is my favourite out of 1984 and Animal Farm now. Only just getting onto Solzhenistyn now; I'm reading One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich. Don't quite have space in my camera bag for The Gulag Archipelago!

(Love that I've been carrying my camera with me every day since Tuesday and haven't taken a single photo. :huh: )

Back
Top Bottom