Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
Bye Russ Cat! *waves*

SG! Sg, love, those smoking pics you posted give me the wrost urge to smoke and I can't. Evil woman.

Quick! Someone post some pictures of the Boys! Preferably ones lie the previous ones. Hm. SG, how many different pictures of Bono shirtless do you have?

Uhhh... I've never counted specifically... :shifty: lemme go see !

Weldy and Susan :lol: you two are a lot of help :lmao: :wink:

SG - Maybe we could wait until we have couple of votes either way! :wink:

Here's the newest Addition I came up with for the smoking thread :yuck: Adam looks cute as hell but still :huh:

133b3bbd.jpg

Weldy, I just pressed the Ctrl and Alt keys and the PrtScrn key and then opened my graphis program and chose paste as new image, then saved the screen image that came up like any other JPG

Sad_Girl said:

:D do you think I should try the one without the guitar, too? Susan and Weldy eached voted and canceled each other out. I can't quite make up my mind for myself :shrug:

Decisions, decisions :wink:

I like them both but if you're going to make me choose *grumble* I s'pose I'd go without.

Sad_Girl said:
Here's the newest Addition I came up with for the smoking thread :yuck: Adam looks cute as hell but still :huh:

133b3bbd.jpg

Weldy, I just pressed the Ctrl and Alt keys and the PrtScrn key and then opened my graphis program and chose paste as new image, then saved the screen image that came up like any other JPG

Ack! Stop it! Makes me wanna buy ciggies and smoke and I can't. I'm allergic. My throat'll close up and I'l suffocate. *sighs* Damn I don't know where these urgest o smoke are soming from!

:mad: Cannot believe what i just read! Hotels in London over-charging after the horrible events!!!! :rant: :tsk: :down: :shame: :yell:

I can hardly think of what to say now after reading thru the thread about the bombings&the state of the London bus&seeing pic of it :sad:

:( Feeling better now, VP? Sorry to hear you got sick :yuck:

Things were bad everywhere yesterday, I think :sad: but All the Pleba girls from the UK whom we visit with have checked in and are ok, and I've heard from my other friend I was concerned about as well, so I'm doing better now

Back
Top Bottom