Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

No problem! Who wouldn't want to watch him? I can now sleep in peacfe without waking upand thinking every sound is a PLEBAn come to molest him. Really, I don't know how you do it!

She uses this :wink:

taser.jpg

susanp6 said:
I can hardly think of what to say now after reading thru the thread about the bombings&the state of the London bus&seeing pic of it :sad:

:hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:( Feeling better now, VP? Sorry to hear you got sick :yuck:

Things were bad everywhere yesterday, I think :sad: but All the Pleba girls from the UK whom we visit with have checked in and are ok, and I've heard from my other friend I was concerned about as well, so I'm doing better now

I'm just trying to eat now...wheat thins. Wish me luck. :lol:

I know what you mean, I was very relieved to come here yesterday and hear from Wild that all our UK contingent was fine. I never did hear if our waiter tracked down his sis-in-law. :(

It's great to have you back VP, it really is! I wonder when Bri will be here - Missed her lastnite :(

Awww... DG :hug: it's a start :huh: See, if I don't eat something really heavy at the same time I take my pills, I will throw them back up or get miserably nausiated. If I take them with a meal or something heavy like milk or ice cream, I'm fine. Wish I could help

Thanks SG, Susan, DG, Weldy. Feeling a bit better now. Not throwing up every 20 minutes is a plus. :lol: But still tired and achy. Probably gonna turn in early tonight.

We actually got home today around 2, but then I slept for most of the afternoon, then went out around 7 to pick up Kelly and grab some stuff from the store.

Bri!!!! :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

How are you?? Sorry about not e-mailing as often as I would have liked. They've cut down the number of computers they have, and it's harder to get on one. :|

Weldy, saw your pic, thanks. :)

VintagePunk said:
Bri!!!! :hug :heart :clonelove:

How are you?? Sorry about not e-mailing as often as I would have liked. They've cut down the number of computers they have, and it's harder to get on one.

VP!!! :happy: :hyper: :hyper:
I've missed you! :sad:
:hug::clonelove: :heart:

No more leaving missy :shame:

*squeals like 12 year old*
I've been waiting to do that all day :wink:
No really, I couldn't squeal in the store...all the guys woulda have thought I was weird...:lol:
I got the U2 MoJO today :hyper:

And I don't mean Austin Power type Mojo ...sadly.
Cause I wouldn't mind that U2 mojo either :he he

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I haven't caught up yet...but what's this I see about you not feeling well? :(
What's wrong hun?

*does snoopy dance*
:dancing:
My clones back! :rockon: :happy:

:D

I woke up at 2 am last night, and started getting sick every 20 minutes, till 8 am. Blech. :(

I'm better now though, just achy and tired.

Sad_Girl said:
Awww... DG :hug: it's a start :huh: See, if I don't eat something really heavy at the same time I take my pills, I will throw them back up or get miserably nausiated. If I take them with a meal or something heavy like milk or ice cream, I'm fine. Wish I could help

That's actually a good idea. I've been taking them at night since my doctor said one of the possible side effects could be drowsiness. Thanks. :hug:

Bri!! :hug:

Welcome jobob! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom