Opening night -- Bono will most likely do one/all of the following (add your own)...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
1. Do some kind of acrobatic move resulting in a fall.

2. Lose his voice halfway through the set.

3. Forget the words to more than a few songs (the most likely for some reason being "Streets", which he somehow always manages to mangle).

4. Do some crotch thrusting.

5. Prosletyze.

** Please note, this thread is not meant to mock Bono, but simply to point out that opening night is always a little rough....

nathan1977 said:

3. Forget the words to more than a few songs (the most likely for some reason being "Streets", which he somehow always manages to mangle).
[/SIZE]

shhhhhhhhhhh... it's called ad libbing... he's got mad skills :wink:

say something like "Thanks for spending your hard earned on a rock show"

Dragonfave said:
Probably "lip-lock" with a female fan for 3 consecutive minutes. :shrug:

*raises hand and volunteers to be that fan*
i'll take one for the team.

ruffian! :lol:

Hmm I think he will treat us to some of his "dancing" for sure :happy: , he's been practicing a lot it seems.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

And I predict he'll nearly choke Edge during the "give me what I want and no one gets hurt" line. :shifty:

"we're an Irish rock and roll band from Dublin City, Ireland, and (fill in the blanks)."

Bono would be like what the heck is that sign? I think I remember that and I laugh at something similar to that in Miami 4 years ago.

"You have to be one of the smartest audiences"

and give the long intro speech about Chris Nolan before Miracle Drug...

Re: Opening night -- Bono will most likely do one/all of the following (add your own)...

nathan1977 said:
1. Do some kind of acrobatic move resulting in a fall.

2. Lose his voice halfway through the set.

4. Do some crotch thrusting.

5. Prosletyze.

** Please note, this thread is not meant to mock Bono, but simply to point out that opening night is always a little rough....

:lmao: all of the above

" Theres been alot of talk about this next song, maybe a little bit too much talk, this song is not a love song, this song is A Man and a Woman"

LOL @ Macphisto23

I think we'll see the ol' Vertigo ipod commerical leg kick, followed by Bono in a wheel chair for the rest of the gig - apparently pulling out his back & groin.

run like a girl

bonorun.jpg

bonorun2.jpg

Numb1075 said:
LOL @ Macphisto23

I think we'll see the ol' Vertigo ipod commerical leg kick, followed by Bono in a wheel chair for the rest of the gig - apparently pulling out his back & groin.

Actually, that kick was copyright "Napoleon Dynamite" first...

Didn't he fall off the heart stage platform in Miami on the first night of Elevation? I was there and seem to remember this.

How about lie down on the b-stage ramp during one of Edge's guitar solos?

Great thread.

Back
Top Bottom