Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dunedin Railway Station at centre, Law Courts at right. God, Dunedin wins. My love of its railway station's architecture has precious little to do with the fact trains call there. My GOD it's a good building. George Troup didn't design shit.

Dunedin_Station_and_Courts.jpg

You know where I hate more than ANYWHERE though?

FUCKING DUBAI.

Never been there. Looks like it has some fucking impressively tall buildings and little else. What's your quibble? Too much heat, too little alcohol?

Never been there. Looks like it has some fucking impressively tall buildings and little else. What's your quibble? Too much heat, too little alcohol?

Ok well I've only been to the airport.
BUT THAT WAS ENOUGH.
Kim and I, we hate Dubai.

HOT AND HOT AND HOT AND SCARY MONEY and not enough comfy chairs and they made us walk on the tarmac and then crowd onto this bus and HOT and horrible airport food and UGH.

You know what band's awesome?

Solar Powered People.

It's like Edge decided to start a shoegaze band.

Ok well I've only been to the airport.
BUT THAT WAS ENOUGH.
Kim and I, we hate Dubai.

HOT AND HOT AND HOT AND SCARY MONEY and not enough comfy chairs and they made us walk on the tarmac and then crowd onto this bus and HOT and horrible airport food and UGH.

The pollution in Kuala Lumpur was hilarious. We only visited the airport ... we landed in darkness, and there was no sunrise outside. It just ... gradually got lighter.

I'll generally just pass on the hotter parts of the planet.

Scandinavia, on the other hand? ARE WE THERE YET. ARE WE THERE YET.

I should add the last thread's stats into the Superthread spreadsheet!

Goddamnit WHAT you Belarussians have ripped me off!

You're still welcome to purchase your own vodka and go driving out on the plains on the traktor!

Belarus-Minsk-Svislach_and_Traetskaye_Suburb-1.jpg

The Svisloch is such a beautiful river.

Heh heh, Vlad got 181 ... what'd I tell you about ending up in the 180s, Vladster?

That face will haunt Dubai until the day it dies.

By "dies", I mean gets bulldozed in favour of epic oil drilling rig.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom