Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Jesus Walks (snippet)? / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

<3U2 said:
My mom and I were just in an Apple store and my mom was rather frustrated to discover that she missed the opportunity to watch the entire video...my iPod looks so ancient :|

Mine too, i think its 4th gen. no color. its a 20 GB and I'm trying as hard as i can to fill it up because than I can justify buying a new one.

angelordevil said:
LOVE AND......

peas.jpg

:lol:

Axver said:

You know, I could tolerate it if it weren't for the fact that J. Swallow, the song that has defined concerts since 1981, has been DROPPED and not played once on the tour! What kind of a joke tour is this?!

Tell me about it. You just don't drop J. Swallow for A Different Kind Of Blue. They are totally pandering to the casual fans. :tsk: You know, sometimes I wonder why I even bother being a U2 fan. If I have to hear A Different Kind Of Blue ONE MORE TIME, I will throw myself off a chair. How many times has it been played now? 1,002,859 times, or something ridiculous like that!

:wave: Just getting in from work...had to wrap up some stuff in case the subway does go on strike tomorrow. Looks like I didn't miss much setlist-wise. :p

wenda said:

Oh so 'tis a good cry.

Cry away...but in the good way.

I meant to say it like I AM CANADIAN...the beer commercial...remember that? That was funny...for a while....then it got tired.

GibsonGirl said:

Tell me about it. You just don't drop J. Swallow for A Different Kind Of Blue. They are totally pandering to the casual fans. :tsk: You know, sometimes I wonder why I even bother being a U2 fan. If I have to hear A Different Kind Of Blue ONE MORE TIME, I will throw myself off a chair. How many times has it been played now? 1,002,859 times, or something ridiculous like that!

When they play A Different Kind Of Blue today, it will be the 1,017,321th performance. :tsk:

The only song played more than that is A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel. I couldn't believe they did it three times - IN A ROW - at the fifth NYC concert! They're madly in love with their casual fans.

I DEMAND THE RETURN OF J. SWALLOW!

GibsonGirl said:

Why do you bother visiting this U2 message board? You're such a negative nelly. It's a shame, really :tsk:

Last edited:
pattip2000 said:

Mine too, i think its 4th gen. no color. its a 20 GB and I'm trying as hard as i can to fill it up because than I can justify buying a new one.

Oh man, I still have my first generation 5 gig iPod. The battery lasts exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes (although once it made it past 2 hours last week and I nearly cried with joy).

Hallucination said:
What's with U2 doing all The beatles/John Lennon snippets lately?

25th anniversary of Lennon's death.

Did they really sample Jesus Walks tonight?

I think so. He snippeted it twice yesterday.

cleazer said:
Queen Bee and our extremely good friends at a different website

So speaking of that site, do they talk about us ever? Do we share our sources with them? I’m guessing they don’t know sometimes we barrow from them. Why can't we all be friends?

Axver said:

When they play A Different Kind Of Blue today, it will be the 1,017,321th performance. :tsk:

The only song played more than that is A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel. I couldn't believe they did it three times - IN A ROW - at the fifth NYC concert! They're madly in love with their casual fans.

I DEMAND THE RETURN OF J. SWALLOW!

Three times in a ROW?! :shocked: Would it kill them to have some variety?!

I'll start making a "We Want J. Swallow" poster for when the band hit Kwa-Zulu Natal on the African leg. Maybe I'll rip it up in advance to save Bono the trouble. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom