Olympics worth watching for more than just the athleticism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Since it's the Winter Olympics and all...how bout those good lookin' athletes?

John Zimmerman from the US (pairs figure skating) sure turned my head last night.
biggrin.gif

inazimm3-lg.jpg

phijo.jpg

Nummy!

Who's your favs?

-sula

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 02-12-2002).]

John Zimmerman is hot! He is so cute! That Russian dude (yes the one who won unfairly
frown.gif
) is cute too. One of the snowboarding guys was a babe, don't know his name. Apolo whatever the speed skater is hot property too. Can't wait to see him in a tight rubber suit!
wink.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
John Zimmerman is hot! He is so cute! That Russian dude (yes the one who won unfairly
frown.gif
) is cute too.
wink.gif

Whenever I think of the Russian guy, all I can think of is after they skated, he was making a funniest facial expressions.... and ya, they won unfairly... but what are ya gonna do...?

And David Pelletier is a cutie!!!

COI_01_BS02.jpg

capt.1013553751.olympics_pairs_controversy_oly104.jpg

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

I think Elvis Stojko the Canadian skater is cute too! That's him leaning up against the wall here, doesn't he look kind of like Bono in that pic? And how hot he is in those tight black pants!
biggrin.gif

capt.1013464106.olympics_figure_skating_rob108.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

O SWEET JESUS......I need to watch the Olypmics, then, I suppose!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
cone-1.JPG

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"I...I had a one night stand with the Discoteque video" ~Mona

The Man Corral

Apolo Ohno is the speedskater's name.
smile.gif

And I've always had a wee crush on Elvis Stojko too.
biggrin.gif

Maxi.jpg

Does anybody know if Phillipe Candeloro is in the Olympics? He's my all time fave male skater-and he looks like Bono at times also!!!

candelororeherse.jpg

Originally posted by Foadie:
Does anybody know if Phillipe Candeloro is in the Olympics? He's my all time fave male skater-and he looks like Bono at times also!!!

Nope, Phillipe went pro quite a while ago. He's still as crazy as ever tho.
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, I think John Zimmerman and David Pelletier ( i am still pissed off about he and his partner not winning last night
mad.gif
) are very good looking.
I was checking them out during the parade of nations and noticed that there are plenty of international hotties out in Utah right now.
wink.gif
How about those speed skaters and their legs? *thud*

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-12-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I think Elvis Stojko the Canadian skater is cute too! That's him leaning up against the wall here, doesn't he look kind of like Bono in that pic? And how hot he is in those tight black pants!
biggrin.gif

capt.1013464106.olympics_figure_skating_rob108.jpg

He does look good in those tights!! And a little Bono-esque!!

He's gonna skate his short program in about 2 hours... I think he's surprise a lot of people!!! I hope he does good!!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Originally posted by Foadie:

candelororeherse.jpg

Oh I LOVE him! He was so good looking and always put on such a cool and funny show and I liked the way he played up to the girls in the crowd (just like Bono!)

I like Elvis too, he's got such hard competition with those Russian boys, I hope he will win something.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

*shocked to see so many canadians on the list*

David Pelltier is SUCH a cuite. God, I'm in love w/ him. You have to hear him speak too, he's adorable

Candeloro was one of my fave skaters (would still be but I haven't seen him for quite a while.) So funny, such personality. He would always rip off his shirt in exhibitions.
biggrin.gif

You know, that picture of Elvis's face, he looks pretty good there! He is one of my absolutely favourite skaters and probably more responsible than anyone for making me a big skating fan, but I never really thought of him as being incredibly cute. Those figure skaters are all so short and I'm tall
biggrin.gif

Pity he's only 7th after the short--but I think the judges held him down a bit. He has done amazing things in coming back these last few years.

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

John Zimmerman =
icon35.gif

Nice down home Southern boy
David Pelletier =
icon35.gif

Love that accent!
And yes, I do believe that both were robbed last night!
Most of the snowboarders are a bit too young for me...but still cute
wink.gif

------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 02-12-2002).]

Here is that HOT speed skater Apolo Ohno that I was talking about!

capt.1012953830.winter_olympics_oly112.jpg

Let's keep this thread alive, I'm sure there will be plenty of hotties! What's the name of that silver medalist in snowboarding? I want his pic too!

Eek, I think Apolo is kind of girly...sorry Stormy! Yay that's so cool that everyone loves Phillipe! Aww...he shouldn't have gone pro. Timothy Goebel is adorable!!!

timonice.jpg

biggrin.gif

Sorry Foadie Goebel is too geeky for me. I would love to post pics of those 3 hot young Russian boy skaters but I can't pronounce, or spell their names to look them up LOL!

Goebel is a cutie in a younger-brother sort of way.
biggrin.gif
Could he grin ANY bigger?

mdf130631.jpg

As far as Russian skaters go...I'm rather partial to Aleksei Yagudin.

4.jpg

LOL Stormy...I think Timothys' a geek too! I also think he's adorable though.
tongue.gif
Hello! The Ruskis are HOT! *Foadie flips her copper hair, walks up to the Russian guys and flaunts her Russian heritage!* Wow, I need to go to bed! Yay I'm 5/8 Russian! Do ya think I have a chance?
tongue.gif

Yay I love this thread! I am an Olympics freak. I agree with most of your choices.
1378499.jpg

I'm glad Alexai Yagudin won. He's such a great skater and so cute too!
020213_as_mencomb_02.jpg

I also love Bode Miller. He was just on Jay Leno tonight. I wish I had a better pic cause he is so cute!

Originally posted by President Stupid:
I like Johnny Moseley.

moseley_gold.jpg

Gotta love a man who can do this...
Moseleybig12697.jpg

I too think Jonny is a scorchcake!!!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JennyBean:
1372969.jpg

His name is Danny Kass.

Thank you! He is hot! Now I can find this:

3490160763.jpg

**SIGH***HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

This is my favorite of the Russian ice skating boys, he's a doll!

capt.1013748148.olympics_figure_skating_slic130.jpg

Yvgeny Plushenko

Here are all the medal winning skaters together- Plushenko, Yagudin and Goebel
capt.1013752410.olympics_figure_skating_slic145.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-15-2002).]

Yvgeny's nose kinda bother's me. Just a bit too Cyrano de Bergerac.
wink.gif
But bring on Alexei Yagudin any day! woohoo! He rocked the casbah last night.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom