Ok, another silly video question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
I have (in mpeg form) a video for Pride. It's the one where he's on a stage in an old theatre, and he throws the mic in the air.

Now, I swear I remember the video for when this song first came out, and they were singing in some castle somewhere. Am I thinking of another song, or are there two videos?

There were 2 music videos for Pride. One shows the studio/recording of the album. The other shows places in Ireland/factories, etc. I dont really remember what it shows exactly, been a while since I've last seen either of them.

I always liked the castle Pride. Bono is so hot in it :drool: I was disappointed it wasn't on the Best of tape, but I got it on the UF collection video. They used to show that one more on MTV it seems. I like it better:)

I think I need this video. Is it still available, or do I have to find it on e-bay?

U2Kitten said:
I always liked the castle Pride. Bono is so hot in it :drool: I was disappointed it wasn't on the Best of tape, but I got it on the UF collection video. They used to show that one more on MTV it seems. I like it better:)

That's the one I like best too. Love the UF collection. I was going through a minor panic when I couldnt find it a couple months ago. I was afraid I lost it in moving until I found it in a box of other tapes...talk about relief! :lol:

From what I read at this message board during some lengthy discussions about how many videos U2 has made, there are suposedly THREE versionf of Pride. Hrmm.

Back
Top Bottom