Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's lucky i suppressed the cheeky bastard part of me...at least until he was done patting me down and was going to actually let me on the plane.

I wonder what would've happened if you waved your bottle at him from the plane window! :lol:

ugh I hate this computational modelling course. And the fact that it's so busy I can't make time for my friends. :crack: I can't even speak to online friends in time because of stupid timezones.

And I hate it that my knee, which I twisted in June and was JUST starting to heal is fucked over again because someone crashed into me last night at karate. :sigh:

The fact that my Firefox window doesn't read "Oh I really hate it when ______!" but rather a mish-mash of wingdings symbols. If anyone happens to get a virus, I apologise in advance.

when caller ID doesn't ID the caller :angry:

Or when the caller ID LIES, and it's really a telemarketer, masquerading as a person. :fist: I'm usually good at screening my calls, but one time some bastard telemarketers managed to get through, because they were listed as a PERSON, and the name was similar to someone I know. :angry: I hung up on them pretty damn quickly.

i feel bad hanging up on them sometimes. so as soon as i know it's one, i say 'don't take this personally' and hang up.

.... when you can't get the wrapper off lollipops

...i screw up on a christmas card or envelope and have to throw it away :angry:

minimal compared to lila's :hug:

-dan

:giggle: Perverted Aussies!

I hate it when I get sick right before the big christmas Uni dinner. :grumpy: I have until thursday to get better.

... people say they'll get something to you ASAP. A few hours later when you ask for what was promised, they tell you it won't happen until mid-week. Um... several days is NOT ASAP! :fist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom